- The report contains detailed information about San Miguel Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for San Miguel Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The San Miguel Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes San Miguel Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of San Miguel Corp. business.
About San Miguel Corp.
San Miguel Corporation engages in the production, processing and marketing of beverage, food and packaging products. The company also engages in the management and development of real estate properties. It is also authorized to invest corporate funds and/or engage in the power generation/transmission, water and other utilities, mining and infrastructure business. It has approximately 100 facilities in the Philippines, Southeast Asia, and China.
The companys product portfolio includes beer, hard liquor, and non-carbonated non-alcoholic beverages, processed and packaged food products, meat, poultry, dairy products and various packaging products.
The companys food operations include the production and marketing of fresh, ready-to cook and processed chicken, pork and beef, milk, butter, cheese, margarine, ice cream, flour, pancake mix, snack foods, coffee, cooking oil, coconut oil, and animal and aquatic feeds.
The company is organized into three major business segments: Beverage, Food, and Packaging.
The Beverage Segment produces and markets alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages. The companys beverage subsidiary, San Miguel Brewery Inc. (SMB) has five breweries in the Philippines located in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. The international beer group operates one brewery each in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and two breweries in China. Apart from beer, the company also produces hard liquor through its majority-owned subsidiary, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc. (GSMI). The company also produces non-carbonated ready-to-drink tea and fruit juices in the Philippines, Thailand, China, Vietnam and Indonesia through its subsidiaries GSMI, San Miguel Beverage, Inc (SMBI) and San Miguel Foods & Beverage Intl Ltd.
The Food Segment includes the breeding, hatching, processing and marketing of chicken; production and marketing of feeds and flour, dairy products, snack foods, coffee, oil and fresh, ready-to-cook and processed meats. Its primary brands include Magnolia, Monterey, Star, Pure Foods, Dari Crème, Pure Blend, and B-Meg. It offers food products and services for both individual and food service customers.
The companys domestic food operations comprise San Miguel Pure Foods Company, Inc. (SMPFC) and its subsidiaries, which include San Miguel Foods, Inc., San Miguel Mills, Inc., The Purefoods-Hormel Company, Inc., Magnolia Inc, San Miguel Super Coffeemix Co., Inc. and Monterey Foods Corporation. The Food groups partner in its processed foods business is Hormel Foods International Corporation of the United States.
San Miguel Pure Foods Company, Inc. (SMPFC) is a 99.92%-owned business of the company. SMPFC is the parent company of the food business. SMPFC, through its subsidiaries, engages in poultry and livestock operations, feeds and flour milling, dairy and coffee operations, franchising (Smokeys) and young animal ration manufacturing and distribution.
Great Food Solutions (GFS) is the food service unit of SMPFC that caters to hotels, restaurants and institutional accounts for their meat, poultry, dairy and flour-based requirements, as well as provides food solutions/ recipes and menus. GFS also handles Smokeys franchising operations and operates San Mig Cafe restaurant and Outbox food-to-go stall / cart.
San Miguel Foods, Inc. (SMFI) is a 100%-owned subsidiary of SMPFC and operates the integrated Poultry and Feeds business and the San Miguel Food Shop franchising operations.
Poultry business engages in integrated poultry operations and sells live birds, frozen and fresh chilled birds and cut-ups. The business supplies the chicken meat requirements of Purefoods-Hormel Company, Inc. for the manufacturing of its chicken-based value-added products.
Feeds business manufactures and sells different types of feeds to commercial growers. Internal requirements of SMFIs Poultry Business and Montery Foods Corporation are likewise being served by the Feeds business.
San Miguel Food Shop engages in franchising operations, established primarily to showcase San Miguel Groups food and beverage products and to further enhance consumer awareness. There are 14 ou
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAN MIGUEL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAN MIGUEL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAN MIGUEL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAN MIGUEL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAN MIGUEL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. San Miguel Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of San Miguel Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of San Miguel Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. San Miguel Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. San Miguel Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAN MIGUEL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAN MIGUEL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAN MIGUEL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PHILIPPINES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAN MIGUEL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAN MIGUEL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAN MIGUEL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
San Miguel Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
San Miguel Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
San Miguel Corp. Major Shareholders
San Miguel Corp. History
San Miguel Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
San Miguel Corp. Offices and Representations
San Miguel Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
San Miguel Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
San Miguel Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
San Miguel Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
San Miguel Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
San Miguel Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
San Miguel Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
San Miguel Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
San Miguel Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
San Miguel Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
San Miguel Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
San Miguel Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?