- The report contains detailed information about SABMiller plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SABMiller plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SABMiller plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SABMiller plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SABMiller plc business.
About SABMiller plc
SABMiller plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of beverages worldwide. Its products primarily include beer and soft drinks. The company offers its products under Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft, Grolsch, Aguila, Castle, Miller Lite, Snow, Tyskie, and Dreher Premium Lager brand names. It also operates as a bottler for Coca-Cola products.
In Latin America, the company has brewing operations in Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, Panama and Peru. The company bottles soft drinks for The Coca-Cola Company in El Salvador and Honduras and for Pepsico International in Panama.
In Europe, the company has brewing operations the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain (Canary Islands), The Netherlands and Ukraine.
Africa and Asia
In Africa, the companys primary brewing and beverage operations cover 33 countries. The company has a strategic alliance with Castel group. The company also has associated undertakings in Kenya and Zimbabwe. The company bottles soft drinks for The Coca-Cola Company in 20 of its African markets, 13 of which are through its alliance with Castel. CR Snow, the companys partnership with China Resources Enterprise Limited, is the major brewer by volume in China. It is also a major brewer in India. The company has an operation in Vietnam, a joint venture in Australia, and export significant volumes to South Korea and Taiwan.
The South African Breweries is the company's original brewing company and South Africas producer and distributor of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. It also exports brands for distribution across Namibia. The company's soft drinks division produces products for The Coca-Cola Company in South Africa. The company also has hotel and gaming interests through Tsogo Sun, a hotel and gaming group in South Africa.
SABMiller plc was founded in 1895.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SABMILLER PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SABMILLER PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SABMILLER PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SABMILLER PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SABMILLER PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SABMiller plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SABMiller plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SABMiller plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SABMiller plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SABMiller plc Industry Position Analysis
6. SABMILLER PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SABMILLER PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SABMILLER PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SABMILLER PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SABMILLER PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SABMILLER PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SABMiller plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SABMiller plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SABMiller plc Major Shareholders
SABMiller plc History
SABMiller plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SABMiller plc Offices and Representations
SABMiller plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SABMiller plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SABMiller plc Capital Market Snapshot
SABMiller plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
SABMiller plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SABMiller plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SABMiller plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SABMiller plc 1-year Stock Charts
SABMiller plc 5-year Stock Charts
SABMiller plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SABMiller plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SABMiller plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?