- The report contains detailed information about Ridley Corp. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ridley Corp. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ridley Corp. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ridley Corp. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ridley Corp. Ltd. business.
About Ridley Corp. Ltd.
Ridley Corp, Ltd. engages in the manufacture and production of stockfeed; and refining of salt for food and industrial markets in Australia. The companys 69% owned subsidiary, Ridley, Inc. manufactures stockfeed in North America.
The company operates in three divisions: AgriProducts, Cheetham Salt, and Ridley, Inc.
Ridley AgriProducts is a 100% owned subsidiary of Ridley Corporation. It engages in the production and marketing of stock feed products in Australia. Its brands include Barastoc, Supastok, Fielders Farm, Cobber, and Ridley Aqua Feeds. It operates 20 stockfeed mills and two supplement blocking plants around Australia that produce a range of feeds for the beef, dairy, pig, poultry, horse, sheep, petfood and marine industries.
The operations of the Agriproducts division include:
Stockfeed: Ridley AgriProducts produces approximately 1 million tonnes of compound animal feeds annually. The companys network of feedmills across Australia provides livestock producers with access to a range of bulk and bagged stockfeed products.
These products are marketed under brands such as Barastoc, Supastok, and Fielders Farm. Compound feeds are manufactured and distributed to various commercial livestock operations including poultry, pigs, dairy and beef cattle, horses, sheep and goats, in addition to smaller and emerging animal industries.
Supplements: Ridley AgriProducts produces a range of blocks and concentrates, manufactured in Eastern and Western Australia under the Rumevite and Fosforlic brands. Rumevite pressed blocks and molasses performance blocks are complimented by a range of Fosforlic salt blocks and loose mixes. Medicated blocks for the prevention of grass tetany and bloat are also marketed under the Rumevite brand.
Ridley AgriProducts manufacture a range of concentrates and loose mixes, designed to be fed ad-lib or mixed with a feed base such as grain or molasses. Rumevite concentrates are produced for pasture fed and feedlot cattle, dairy cattle, horses, sheep and goats. Special formulations are developed for stud stock.
Ridley AgriProducts also manufacture controlled release trace element devices. Selenium pills, cobalt pills and magnesium capsules are all designed to assist in the management of trace mineral deficiencies in sheep and cattle.
Aquaculture Feeds: The company manufactures diets for all aquaculture species farmed in Australia. Its Aquafeed range of products includes steam pressed pellets for trout, prawns, red claw and yabbies and extruded pellets for Barramundi, Trout, Silver Perch and Atlantic and Pacific Salmon. As part of its ongoing Research and Development program, Ridley Aqua-Feed develops diets.
Animal Health: CCD Animal Health provides services to livestock industries. It distributes a range of animal health products including medications, disinfectants, insecticides, and related application equipment.
Export: Ridley AgriProducts offers its products to approximately 25 countries. Companion products such as dogfood are being sold into the Middle East and pastoral products to Europe.
Cheetham Salt Division
Cheetham Salt Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ridley Corporation Limited, produces and refines salt for food and industrial markets in Australia.
Cheetham Salt's associate companies include Salpak throughout Australia, Western Salt Refinery in Western Australia, Dominion Salt and Cerebos-Skellerup in New Zealand and PT Cheetham Garam in Indonesia. Cheetham Salt distributes salt throughout Australia, South East Asia and the Pacific Region. Cheethams major brands include: Saxa, Cerebos, Mermaid, Kooka, and Crown.
The companys offerings include:
Natural Sea Salt: Cheetham Salt Limited produces naturally evaporated solar sea salt. Its sea salt is washed, dried, sieved and graded to give particle sizes.
Retail Salt: Cheetham Salt produces salt in small packs for household use. Cooking and Table salt is distributed within Australia by Salpak, a joint venture company formed between Cerebos (Australia) and Cheetham Salt. Brand names include Mermaid, Cerebos, Saxa, Kooka.
Vacuum Salt: Cheetham Salt L
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ridley Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ridley Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ridley Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ridley Corp. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ridley Corp. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RIDLEY CORP. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ridley Corp. Ltd. History
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ridley Corp. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ridley Corp. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ridley Corp. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ridley Corp. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ridley Corp. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ridley Corp. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?