- The report contains detailed information about REEDS, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for REEDS, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The REEDS, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes REEDS, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of REEDS, Inc. business.
About REEDS, Inc.
Reeds, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of natural non-alcoholic and New Age beverages, candies, and ice creams. The company's New Age Beverages is a category that includes natural soda, fruit juices and fruit drinks, ready-to-drink teas, sports drinks, and water.
The company manufactures and sells 16 beverages, 3 candies, and 3 ice creams. It produces carbonated soda products.
The companys carbonated products include six varieties of Reeds Ginger Brews, eight varieties of Virgils Root Beer and Cream Sodas and Real Cola (including diet varieties), China Cola and Cherry China Cola. In 2009, the company introduced its Natural Energy Elixer, and in 2010, its R(x)eeds Nausea Releif.
The companys candy products include Reeds Crystallized Ginger Candy, Reeds Peanut Butter Ginger Chews, and Reeds Ginger Chews. Its ice cream products include Reeds Original Ginger Ice Cream, Reeds Chocolate Ginger Ice Cream, and Reeds Green Tea Ginger Ice Cream.
Reeds Ginger Brews
Ginger Brews contain between 8 and 26 grams of fresh ginger in every 12-ounce bottle. The companys products differ from commercial soft drinks in three particular characteristics: sweetening, carbonation, and coloring for adult appeal.
The company manufactures and sells seven varieties of Reeds Ginger Brews: Reeds Original Ginger Brew; Reeds Extra Ginger Brew; Reeds Premium Ginger Brew; Reeds Raspberry Ginger Brew; Reeds Spiced Apple Brew; Reeds Cherry Ginger Brew; and Reeds Natural Energy Elixir. All six of Reeds Ginger Brews are offered in 12-ounce bottles and are sold in stores as singles, in 4-packs and in 24-bottle cases. Reeds Original Ginger Brew is sold by select retailers in a 12-pack. Reeds Original Ginger Brew, Extra Ginger Brew, and Spiced Apple Brew are available in 750 ml. champagne bottles. The Reeds Extra Ginger Brew is also produced in a 7-ounce bottle and sold in eight-packs and 32-bottle cases. The Natural Energy Elixir is sold in a 10.5 oz can.
Virgils Root Beer
Virgils is a premium root beer. The company uses natural ingredients, including filtered water, unbleached cane sugar, anise from Spain, licorice from France, bourbon vanilla from Madagascar, cinnamon from Sri Lanka, clove from Indonesia, wintergreen from China, sweet birch and molasses from the southern United States, nutmeg from Indonesia, pimento berry oil from Jamaica, balsam oil from Peru, and cassia oil from China. The company sells Virgils Root Beer in 4 packaging styles: 12-ounce bottles in a 4-pack, a special swing-lid style pint bottle, and a 5-liter self-tapping party keg.
Virgils Cream Soda: Virgils Cream Soda is a gourmet cream soda. Virgils Cream Soda is sold in 12-ounce long neck bottles in colorful 4-packs and a 5-liter party keg version.
Virgils Real Cola: Virgils Real Cola is a classic cola recipe. Virgils Real Cola is sold in 12-ounce bottles.
China Cola is a natural cola. It comes in two varieties, Original China Cola and Cherry China Cola. Original China Cola is made from filtered water, raw cane sugar Szechwan poeny root, cassia bark, Malaysian vanilla, oils of lemon and oil of orange, nutmeg, clove, licorice, cardamom, caramel color, citric acid, and phosphoric acid. Cherry China Cola is made from the same ingredients as Original China Cola, with the addition of natural cherry flavor. China Cola and Cherry China Cola sell as singles, in 4-packs, and in 24-bottle cases.
R(x)eeds Nausea Relief
The company has launched its Nausea Relief product for the Drug Store Channel. This product is based on its Ginger Brews with added B vitamins.
The companys Sonoma Sparkler products are sparkling juices in champagne-style bottles designed to be celebratory drinks for holidays and special occasions. It sells Natural Pear, Organic Apple, Peach, and Lemon beverages.
Reeds Ginger Candies
Reeds Crystallized Ginger is the crystallized ginger, which is sweetened with raw cane instead of refined white sugar. The company sells this product in 3.5-ounce bags, 10-ounce enameled, rolled steel gift tins, 16-ounce re-se
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REEDS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REEDS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REEDS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REEDS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REEDS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. REEDS, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of REEDS, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of REEDS, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. REEDS, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. REEDS, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REEDS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REEDS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REEDS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REEDS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REEDS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REEDS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
REEDS, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
REEDS, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
REEDS, Inc. Major Shareholders
REEDS, Inc. History
REEDS, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
REEDS, Inc. Offices and Representations
REEDS, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
REEDS, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
REEDS, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
REEDS, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
REEDS, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
REEDS, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
REEDS, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
REEDS, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
REEDS, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
REEDS, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
REEDS, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
REEDS, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?