- The report contains detailed information about Premier Foods plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Premier Foods plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Premier Foods plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Premier Foods plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Premier Foods plc business.
About Premier Foods plc
Premier Foods plc operates as the holding company for Premier Brands Foods plc that engages in the manufacture and marketing of grocery products for the retail grocery and food service markets. The company markets its products under three principal product groups that include convenience foods, pickles and sauces; tea and beverages; and spreads and desserts. The company also operates a potato packing and marketing business in the United Kingdom.
The companys products are sold under both retailer brand and its own brand names. The companys branded products include Ambrosia custard and milk puddings, Branston pickles, Typhoo tea, Hartleys preserves, Gales honey and lemon curd, Crosse & Blackwell convenience foods, Sun-Pat peanut butter, Sarsons vinegar, Haywards pickles, Smash instant mashed potato, Marvel powdered milk creamer and Waistline salad dressings, soups and cooking sauces. The company also produces Cadbury cocoa-based beverages, HP canned foods, Rowntrees jelly and Loyd Grossman cooking sauces, soups and salad dressings under agreement or license. The company also produces a range of retailer brand products, principally for the major multiple retailers.
Products and Services
Convenience Foods, Pickles and Sauces
The company is a manufacturer of convenience foods, pickles and sauces in the United Kingdom, operating in a variety of categories including, baked beans; canned vegetables; sour and sweet pickles; cooking sauces; canned pasta; soup; malt and specialty vinegars; salad dressings; and instant mashed potato. The companys brands include Branston, Loyd Grossman (under license), HP (under license), Crosse & Blackwell, Sarsons, Haywards, Waistline and Smash.
Convenience Foods: The companys convenience foods categories include baked beans and variants, canned vegetables, canned pasta, soups and instant mashed potato.
Baked Beans and Variants: The companys branded sales in this category are principally under the HP brand. The company also manufactures baked beans and variants under retailer brand labels. The company produces HP branded products under license. The company has transferred its baked bean meal products from the HP brand to its Crosse & Blackwell Hunger Breaks brand, which includes the All-Day Breakfast and The Full Monty sub-brands.
Canned Vegetables: These products include peas, carrots and pulses excluding tomatoes and sweet corn.
Other Convenience Foods: The company manufactures products in the categories of canned pasta, soups and instant mashed potato. The company introduced Scooby Doo and Bob the Builder pasta meals in 2003. The company also manufactures the instant mashed potato brand, Smash, as well as canned meats.
Pickles and Sauces: The companys pickles and sauces categories include sour and sweet pickles, cooking sauces, malt and specialty vinegars and salad dressings.
Sour and Sweet Pickles: The company manufactures Branston pickle, a major brand in the sweet pickle category. In 2003, the company extended the Branston brand into the sour pickle category, launching pickled onion, beetroot and piccalilli products and in 2004 the company introduced Easy-Squeezy bottles for Branston sweet pickles.
Cooking Sauces: Cooking sauces are a split between Italian pasta and Indian, Chinese and Thai sauces. Loyd Grossman sauces offer consumers a range of flavors within all of these sauce types. The company produces Loyd Grossman branded products under license. The company offers Crosse & Blackwell and Waistline cooking sauces, targeting the traditional English and low-fat sectors of the category.
Other Pickles and Sauces: The company manufactures products in the categories of malt and specialty vinegars and salad dressings. The company also manufactures Dufrais, a speciality vinegar brand. It manufactures Waistline, a low-fat salad dressing category, which the company has extended to include soups, as well as cooking sauces.
Tea and Beverages
The company manufactures tea, hot chocolate, malted drinks and powdered milk creamers. The companys principal brands include Typhoo, Cadbury (under agreement), Lift, London Fruit and Herb and Marvel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PREMIER FOODS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PREMIER FOODS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PREMIER FOODS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PREMIER FOODS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PREMIER FOODS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Premier Foods plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Premier Foods plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Premier Foods plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Premier Foods plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Premier Foods plc Industry Position Analysis
6. PREMIER FOODS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PREMIER FOODS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PREMIER FOODS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PREMIER FOODS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PREMIER FOODS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PREMIER FOODS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Premier Foods plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Premier Foods plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Premier Foods plc Major Shareholders
Premier Foods plc History
Premier Foods plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Premier Foods plc Offices and Representations
Premier Foods plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Premier Foods plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Premier Foods plc Capital Market Snapshot
Premier Foods plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Premier Foods plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Premier Foods plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Premier Foods plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Premier Foods plc 1-year Stock Charts
Premier Foods plc 5-year Stock Charts
Premier Foods plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Premier Foods plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Premier Foods plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?