- The report contains detailed information about Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. business.
About Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc.
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc (Pinecrest or the Company) was incorporated in 1997 in the State of Florida, for the purpose of producing and selling silk flowers. The Company has acquired new techniques in hydroponic (soil-free) farming for growing gourmet produce and medicinal quality plants. Through the use of its newly acquired hydroponic growing system, Pinecrest will build Hydroponic Food Production Facilities to produce herbs, lettuces, edible flowers, gourmet vegetables and medicinal herbs. This growing system combines over 80 micronutrients and vitamins needed to produce quality plants and a system whereby each plant is fed on exact time intervals and with the proper volume dosages needed for each plant to reach its optimum growth.
Pinecrest's proprietary growing system centers around the design of high-tech greenhouses and specific nutrient feeding formula and feeding schedules. Pinecrest's greenhouses differ from traditional greenhouses.
Pinecrest's proprietary growing system is a closed environment without polluted water, airborne pesticides or mechanically induced non-organic chemicals. Due to the closed environment, Pinecrest's methods provides: the elimination of damage control of infestation by the addition of insects that are natural predators to plant-eating insects, limited organic pesticides, and the inclusion of barrier plants which are not only discouraging to insects but are harvestable as well; such as rosemary as a shrub line and marigolds and dandelions as edible flowers.
The Company's farming system encompasses greenhouse design, nutritional supplements, feeding cycles and dosages and environmental effects. A three and a half year study of this new hydroponic growing system was conducted in Florida with experts from the University of Florida, Disney World's Land Pavilion, Florida Southern College and the University of Utah, as well as several experienced farmers who contributed their time to review and analyze the theories and the system.
Pinecrest's business operations will be categorized into the following areas: Hydroponic Food Production Facilities (HFPF), Product Mix and Cost of Production, Nutrient Mix and Feeding Schedules, Greenhouse Design, Method of Irrigation, Product Distribution and Delivery, Marketing and Personnel and Administration.
The location for Pinecrest's initial hydroponic herb and lettuce production facility is on Country Road 640 approximately one mile east of State Road 39 in the community of Lithia, in southeastern Hillsborough County, Florida.
The greenhouse structure consists of 10 hoop-style greenhouse buildings (hoops). Each hoop is 30 feet in width, 120 feet in length with 10-foot high side walls and 20 foot gable peaks to keep hot air off of the crops. When gutter-connected together, these 10 buildings make up a range. The dimensions of each range is 120 feet wide by 300 feet long. The interior area of each range is approximately 36,000 square feet with harvestable area of approximately 30,000 square feet.
The actual mix of nutritional supplements and feeding schedules needed for optimum growth varies with the following criteria: the daily, weekly and seasonal climate, daily analysis of the water supply at the farm location, the desired weight and density of the product at harvest, and plant absorption rates.
The product mix of each Pinecrest farm will initially be limited to the categories of herbs, lettuces and spinach. Pinecrest anticipates that lettuces and spinach will comprise approximately 80% of overall production. It is anticipated that the basic crop mix for the lettuce crops will be: 60% spring mix/mesclun mix; 30% romaine lettuce and 10% spinach.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PINECREST INVESTMENT GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. History
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pinecrest Investment Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?