- The report contains detailed information about Olea Australis Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Olea Australis Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Olea Australis Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Olea Australis Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Olea Australis Ltd. business.
About Olea Australis Ltd.
Olea Australis Limited (the company) operates as an integrated olive oil company. Its brands include Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Dandaragan Estate. In Australia, the companys retail products are distributed by Manassen Foods; and its food service products are distributed by Oleas sales staff, with representation in western Australia, new south Wales, and Victoria. The company exports its products to the United Kingdom, Brazil, and Hong Kong.
The economic entity operates predominantly in three segments: processing and marketing; olive plantation operations; and management services. The processing and marketing operation processes the fruit, packs and markets extra virgin olive oil. The olive plantation operation comprises the growing, harvesting and sale of olives from entity-owned groves. The management services operation involves the sale of a range of management services to external owners of olive groves, including consultancy, orchard development, tree supply, farm management, land rental, irrigation infrastructure, harvesting and sale of fruit.
During the year ended 30 June 2003, the principal activities of the consolidated entity were: Management of the Olea Australis Projects Stage I and Stage II as the responsible entity representing 221 hectares of olive trees; Management of the consolidated entitys olive trees representing 164 hectares; The launch of an ultra premium extra virgin olive oil into the Australian retail and food service market during The construction and commissioning of an olive processing facility; and The continuation of the strategy to develop a fully integrated global olive oil group.
The Group already has at its Dandaragan plantation over 385 hectares of olive trees planted in a high-density state of the art plantation.
The food grade processing facility consists of a 498m² building divided in to three main operating sections; fruit receival, olive processing and oil storage.
This facility will allow the Group to completely control its production process and extract efficiencies from the full integration of its plantation, processing, storage, and packaging facilities. In addition the facility will act as a contract processor for the Moore River area of Western Australia, which currently has approximately of 800,000 trees planted. The Group has arrangements in place to contract process all the olives from the larger projects in the Moore River region.
The Olea Olive Groves represent the very latest in Olive grove design with 215,000 trees planted over 385 hectares. Oleas groves are located at Dandaragan in the heart of the Moore River region, where over 750,000 trees have been planted making it one of Australias major olive growing regions. Dandaragan is ideally situated in the Southern Hemisphere olive growing band and is the same distance from the equator as the premier growing areas of the Mediterenean.
Olea has planted 7 varieties of olive trees and through careful varietal selection, is not only able to produce oil of the highest quality but ensure optimum cross pollination and extended harvesting windows. Trees are planted on 6 metre by 3 metre spacings equivalent to 555 trees per hectare thereby maximising yield per unit of area. Trees are pruned to accommodate overhead straddle harvesters which have a reaping capacity three times that of conventional central shaking harvesters and are also able to be used on much younger trees.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Olea Australis Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Olea Australis Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Olea Australis Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Olea Australis Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Olea Australis Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OLEA AUSTRALIS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Olea Australis Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Olea Australis Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Olea Australis Ltd. Major Shareholders
Olea Australis Ltd. History
Olea Australis Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Olea Australis Ltd. Offices and Representations
Olea Australis Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Olea Australis Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Olea Australis Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Olea Australis Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Olea Australis Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Olea Australis Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Olea Australis Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Olea Australis Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Olea Australis Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Olea Australis Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Olea Australis Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Olea Australis Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?