- The report contains detailed information about Oceana Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oceana Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oceana Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oceana Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oceana Group Ltd. business.
About Oceana Group Ltd.
Oceana Group Limited operates as a fishing and commercial cold storage company in South Africa and internationally. It engages in the catching, processing, and procurement of marine species, including pilchard, anchovy, redeye herring, lobster, horse mackerel, squid, and hake; and providing cold storage and fruit handling facilities in the commercial market. The company operates in three segments: Inshore Fishing, Midwater and Deep-sea Fishing, and Commercial Cold Storage. The Inshore Fishing segment offers canned fish and pet food products to consumers via wholesale and retail channels under the Lucky Star brand in Africa; procures canned fish; produces fishmeal from pelagic fish, including anchovy, redeye herring, and pilchard; markets canned fish products to consumers via food service and retail customers under the Glenryck brand; markets lobster to the Far East, Europe, and the United States under a range of Oceana brands; produces squid for export under the Calamari Fishing brand; and produces and supplies French fries and potato products to South African quick service restaurants, and wholesale and retail outlets through the Gold Seal and house brands. The Midwater and Deep-sea Fishing segment processes fresh and frozen hake for export under the Blue Continent and Seamaid brand names; exports horse mackerel; and distributes imported and local marine foods to wholesalers and retail traders under the Blue Atlantic and Ocean Catch brands. The Commercial Cold Storage segment owns and manages public refrigerated warehousing capacity of approximately 105 000 pallets for various commodities, including fish, meat, poultry, vegetables, dairy products, and fruits in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, and Walvis Bay. Oceana Group was founded in 1918 and is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OCEANA GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OCEANA GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OCEANA GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OCEANA GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OCEANA GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oceana Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oceana Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oceana Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oceana Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oceana Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. OCEANA GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OCEANA GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OCEANA GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OCEANA GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OCEANA GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OCEANA GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oceana Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oceana Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oceana Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Oceana Group Ltd. History
Oceana Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oceana Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Oceana Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oceana Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oceana Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Oceana Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Oceana Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oceana Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oceana Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oceana Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Oceana Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Oceana Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oceana Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oceana Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?