- The report contains detailed information about Nestle Pakistan Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nestle Pakistan Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nestle Pakistan Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nestle Pakistan Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nestle Pakistan Limited business.
About Nestle Pakistan Limited
Nestle Pakistan Limited engages in the manufacture, processing, and sale of food products in Pakistan. It offers milk and chilled dairy products, including milk, pro-bones milk, milk powders, dairy tea, dahi, fruit yogurt, raita, and creams under MILKPAK, NESVITA, NIDO, NESTLE EVERYDAY, Nestle Fresh n Natural, Nestle Fruit Yogurt, Nestle Raita, MILKPAK Cream, and Nestle Creations brand names. The company also provides beverage products comprising coffee, sugar creamer, juices, and drinks under NESCAFE, NESQUIK, MILO, and NESTLE FRUITA VITALS brand names; bottled water under NESTLE PURE LIFE brand name; baby food products under CERELAC brand name; food products, such as noodles under MAGGI name; and chocolate and confectionary under KITKAT and POLO brand names, as well as offers breakfast cereals. The company is based in Lahore, Pakistan. Nestle Pakistan Limited is a subsidiary of Nestle S.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nestle Pakistan Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nestle Pakistan Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nestle Pakistan Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nestle Pakistan Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nestle Pakistan Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PAKISTAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NESTLE PAKISTAN LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nestle Pakistan Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nestle Pakistan Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nestle Pakistan Limited Major Shareholders
Nestle Pakistan Limited History
Nestle Pakistan Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nestle Pakistan Limited Offices and Representations
Nestle Pakistan Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nestle Pakistan Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nestle Pakistan Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Nestle Pakistan Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Nestle Pakistan Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nestle Pakistan Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nestle Pakistan Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nestle Pakistan Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Nestle Pakistan Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Nestle Pakistan Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nestle Pakistan Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nestle Pakistan Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?