- The report contains detailed information about Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. business.
About Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd.
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd engages in ginning, marketing, warehousing, shipping, and selling cotton. The companys Ginning segment operates 13 cotton gins in New South Wales and Queensland, and provides ginning services to growers. Its ginning services include separation of lint cotton from seed and other foreign matter, and conversion of cotton in module form to bale form. The companys Marketing segment involves in the purchase and sale of lint cotton primarily to Asia. Namoi Cottons Commodities segment procures various grain and pulse crops from Australian growers and sells into various markets in Australia and internationally. The company was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Wee Waa, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Major Shareholders
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. History
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Offices and Representations
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Namoi Cotton Co-operative Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?