- The report contains detailed information about Molson Coors Brewing Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Molson Coors Brewing Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Molson Coors Brewing Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Molson Coors Brewing Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Molson Coors Brewing Company business.
About Molson Coors Brewing Company
Molson Coors Brewing Company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of beer and other beverage products.
The company operates in following business segments: Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Molson Coors International (MCI).
The company brews, markets, sells, and nationally distributes various beer brands. Brands sold in Canada include Coors Light, Canadian, Export, Molson Canadian 67, Molson Dry, Molson M, Creemore, Rickard's Red and other Rickard's brands, Carling, Pilsner, and various other regional brands.
The company also brews or distributes under license the following brands: Amstel Light under license from Amstel Brouwerij B.V., Heineken and Murphy's under license from Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., Asahi and Asahi Select under license from Asahi Beer U.S.A. Inc. and Asahi Breweries, Ltd., Miller Lite, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Chill, Milwaukee's Best and Milwaukee's Best Dry under license from Miller, a subsidiary of SABMiller, and Foster's under license from Foster's Group Limited. Through a joint venture agreement with Grupo Modelo, the company also imports, distributes, and markets the Modelo beer brand portfolio, including the Corona, Coronita, Negra Modelo and Pacifico brands, across all Canadian provinces and territories.
The Canada segment also includes its partnership arrangements related to the distribution of beer in the western provinces, Brewers' Distributor Ltd. (BDL). The company has six breweries, strategically located throughout Canada, which brew, bottle, package, market, and distribute all owned and certain licensed brands sold in and exported from Canada.
United States Segment
The company's subsidiary, MillerCoors LLC (MillerCoors), sells various brands in the U.S. Its premium light brands are Coors Light and Miller Lite. Brands in the domestic premium segment include Coors Banquet, Miller Genuine Draft, and MGD 64. Brands in the domestic super premium segment include Miller Chill and Sparks. Brands in the below premium segment include Miller High Life, Miller High Life Light, Keystone Light, Icehouse, Mickey's, Milwaukee's Best, Milwaukee's Best Light and Old English 800. Craft and import brands include the Blue Moon brands, Henry Weinhard's, George Killian's Irish Red, the Leinenkugel's brands, the Molson brands, Foster's, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, and Grolsch. Brands in the non-alcoholic segment include Coors Non-Alcoholic and Sharp's. The company assigned the United States and Puerto Rican ownership rights to the legacy Coors brands, including Coors Light, Coors Banquet, Keystone Light, and the Blue Moon brands, to MillerCoors. The company retained all ownership of these brands outside the United States and Puerto Rico. MillerCoors licenses the right to brew and sell George Killian's Irish Red. The company sells the Molson brands to MillerCoors through related party transactions. There are eight major breweries/packaging facilities which provide MillerCoors products to distributors across the United States and Puerto Rico. MillerCoors imports MCC brands and Peroni, Pilsner Urquell, Grolsch, and other smaller import brands from SABMiller.
United Kingdom Segment
The company's subsidiary, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited (MCBC-UK) is a beer company in the United Kingdom. The U.K. segment consists of its production and sale of the MCBC-UK brands in the U.K., its joint venture arrangement for the production and distribution of Grolsch brands in the U.K. and the Republic of Ireland, its joint venture arrangement for the production and distribution of the Cobra brands in the U.K., factored brand sales, and its Tradeteam joint venture arrangement with DHL for the distribution of products throughout Great Britain.
The company's brands sold in the U.K. include Carling, C2, Coors Light, Worthington's, White Shield, Caffrey's, Kasteel Cru, and Blue Moon, as well as smaller regional ale brands. It also sells the Grolsch brands in the United Kingdom through a joint venture with Royal Grolsch N.V.; and the Cobra brands in the United Kingdom through a joint venture called Cobra Beer Partnership Ltd. It also distributes various brands which are sold under license, including Sol, Dos Equis, Zatec, Singha and Magners Draught Cider. Additionally, the company sells factored brands in its U.K. segment. It also has a contract brewing and kegging agreement with Scottish & Newcastle U.K. Ltd. for the Fosters and Kronenbourg brands.
Molson Coors International
The company also markets and sells its brands in various international markets. Brands unique to various international markets include Zima, Coors Gold, and Coors Extra. Its businesses in Asia, continental Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean (excluding Puerto Rico) are included in MCI.
Asia: The companys Japanese business is focused on the Zima and Coors brands. Its business in China is principally focused on Coors Light. Product sold in Japan is contract brewed by SAB Miller Vietnam and product sold in China is contract brewed by a third party in China. The company has a license partnership in Philippines.
Europe: The companys business within continental Europe is focused on growing Coors Light. Key countries include Spain and Scandinavia. It sells Carling, Caffreys, and Worthingtons to the U.K. tourist destinations, including Spain, Greece, and Cyprus. The Europe business also supplies beer to the U.K. Military operations globally.
Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean: Coors Light is sold in Mexico through a licensing agreement with Cerveceria Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma, S.A. de C.V. (CCM), a subsidiary of FEMSA Cerveza. In addition, its products sold in various Caribbean islands and the Panama markets are produced under a brewing agreement by MillerCoors and are exported to and sold through agreements with independent distributors.
The company's competitors include Anheuser-Busch Inbev; Scottish & Newcastle U.K. Ltd.; Inbev U.K. Ltd.; and Carlsberg U.K. Ltd.
In June 2010, Molson Coors Brewing Co. launched its Coors Light brand to the beer market.
Molson Coors Brewing Company was founded in 1873.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Molson Coors Brewing Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Molson Coors Brewing Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Molson Coors Brewing Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Molson Coors Brewing Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Molson Coors Brewing Company Industry Position Analysis
6. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOLSON COORS BREWING COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Molson Coors Brewing Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Molson Coors Brewing Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Molson Coors Brewing Company Major Shareholders
Molson Coors Brewing Company History
Molson Coors Brewing Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Molson Coors Brewing Company Offices and Representations
Molson Coors Brewing Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Molson Coors Brewing Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Molson Coors Brewing Company Capital Market Snapshot
Molson Coors Brewing Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Molson Coors Brewing Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Molson Coors Brewing Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Molson Coors Brewing Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Molson Coors Brewing Company 1-year Stock Charts
Molson Coors Brewing Company 5-year Stock Charts
Molson Coors Brewing Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Molson Coors Brewing Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Molson Coors Brewing Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?