- The report contains detailed information about Le Gaga Holdings Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Le Gaga Holdings Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Le Gaga Holdings Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Le Gaga Holdings Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Le Gaga Holdings Ltd business.
About Le Gaga Holdings Ltd
Le Gaga Holdings Limited operates as a greenhouse vegetable producer in China. The company sells approximately 100 varieties of vegetables to wholesalers, institutional customers, and supermarket chains in China and Hong Kong.
As of June 30, 2010, the company operated 16 farms with an aggregate area of 1,257 hectares in the Chinese provinces of Fujian, Guangdong, and Hebei.
The companys product offerings include leafy vegetables, such as flowering Chinese cabbage (choi sum), baby bok choy, and baby Chinese cabbage; solanaceous vegetables such as eggplants, tomatoes, sweet peppers, pumpkins and cucumbers; cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and Chinese cabbage; and root vegetables, such as potato and radish.
The companys customers include international hypermarket chain Walmart and the major Hong Kong supermarket chains, Wellcome, ParknShop and Vanguard, each with stringent vendor qualification requirements.
The company sells and delivers its produce to wholesalers at the Cheung Sha Wan vegetable wholesale market in Hong Kong. In addition, it sell its produce at its farms located in Guangdong and Fujian provinces to wholesalers from various wholesale markets in China, including the Tongan Minnan vegetable wholesale market in Xiamen, Fujian province, the Yafeng vegetable wholesale market in Fuzhou, Fujian province, and the Buji agricultural product wholesale market in Shenzhen, Guangdong province.
The company sells its produce to institutional customers, such as export traders, food processing companies, and large company canteens and large logistic traders. The company also sells its produce to supermarket chains in China and Hong Kong, including the international hypermarket chain Walmart, the three major Hong Kong based supermarket chains, namely, Wellcome, ParknShop, and Vanguard, as well as the Peoples Republic of China-based supermarket chain, New Hua Du.
Le Gaga Holdings Limited was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Le Gaga Holdings Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Le Gaga Holdings Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LE GAGA HOLDINGS LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Major Shareholders
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd History
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Offices and Representations
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?