- The report contains detailed information about Lassonde Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lassonde Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lassonde Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lassonde Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lassonde Industries Inc. business.
About Lassonde Industries Inc.
Lassonde Industries Inc. (the Company) was incorporated pursuant to the Canada Business Corporations Act in 1981. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacture, and marketing of an innovative and distinctive range of fruit and vegetable juices and drinks, as well as certain specialty food products, such as canned corn-on-the-cob for foreign markets, fondue bouillons and sauces, meat marinades, barbecue sauces, and baked beans.
The Company produces a broad range of pure, ready-to-drink fruit juices and beverages for the retail market and for food services. The Company also exports its products manufactured in Canada to South America, the West Indies, Europe and Asia. The Company's products are sold to most food wholesalers and the Company also sells to the institutional market (restaurants, hospitals, hotels and schools).
Certain pure fruit juices and fruit drinks are also retailed under the private labels of food wholesalers. The Company also produces fruit juices and fruit drinks as a sub-contractor for major brands.
The Company forges partnerships and grants brand licensing agreements with indigenous companies in Asia and North Africa in order to promote its expertise, its technology, and its trademarks.
The Company has two wholly owned subsidiaries that include Lassonde Inc. and Produits Ronald Inc.
Lassonde Inc. founded in 1918, is the oldest of Lassonde Industries Inc.'s subsidiaries. The Company's pure fruit juice and fruit drink processing and packaging facilities in Rougemont and Montreal, Quebec; Ruthven and Thornbury, Ontario; and Port Williams, Nova Scotia, make it one of the major apple juice producers and distributors in Eastern Canada. Other juices made from freshly squeezed fruit, such as cranberries, blueberries and oranges, come from local and international markets.
Produits Ronald Inc.
As the main producer and exporter in Canada of canned corn on the cob, Produits Ronald Inc. is building on the unique nature of this product line. It offers specialty products, such as fondue bouillons and sauces, dessert fondues, barbecue sauces, and baked beans.
Products and markets
The Company offers its clientele a wide range of pure juices and ready-to-drink fruit drinks. These products are available in various flavours and presented in a variety of innovative and attractive sizes and packages in order to satisfy consumer demand.
These products are sold under numerous brand names, including Rougemont, Doux-Mellow, Mellow-Doux, Duo, Rougemont Granny Smith, Rougemont Red Delicious, Rougemont McIntosh, Oasis, Oasis Classique, Oasis Classic, Oasis Florida Premium, Oasis Collection Premium, Oasis Premium Collection, Pause Santé Oasis, Health Break Oasis, Oasis Sélection, Del Sol, Délice du Jardin, Vegetable Delight, Mon Verger, Fruité, Gelée à boire, Jelly Drink, California Sun, Cool Sensation, Extrême, Mont-Rouge, Rougevalley, Feeling, Harmony, Martins, Bright's, and Orange Maison. Trademarks for which user rights are owned by the Company include Nature's Best, Graves, Avon, Allen's, and Mitchell's. Trademarks of products that the Company manufactures under license include Tetley, Sunkist and Sun-Maid Some pure juices and fruit drinks are also retailed under private labels of most of the major food wholesalers.
The Company also cans corn on the cob under the Madeleine, Camino Del Sol and Sun Bites brand names. It has developed a line of bouillons and fondue sauces, meat marinades and barbecue sauces marketed under the Canton and La Maison des Fondues brands. It also produces baked beans under the Puritan brand.
The Company has sales and marketing offices in Quebec (Montreal), Ontario (Brampton) and in the Maritimes (Port Williams).
The Companys competitors include Del Monte (Kraft), All Fresh Beverages, McCain, Minute Maid (Coca Cola Food), Ocean Spray, Procter & Gamble, Sun-Rype and Tropicana (Pepsi inc.).
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lassonde Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lassonde Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lassonde Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lassonde Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lassonde Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LASSONDE INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lassonde Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lassonde Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lassonde Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Lassonde Industries Inc. History
Lassonde Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lassonde Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Lassonde Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lassonde Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lassonde Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lassonde Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Lassonde Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lassonde Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lassonde Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lassonde Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lassonde Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lassonde Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lassonde Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lassonde Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?