- The report contains detailed information about Kaanapali Land LLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kaanapali Land LLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kaanapali Land LLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kaanapali Land LLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kaanapali Land LLC business.
About Kaanapali Land LLC
Kaanapali Land, LLC, through its subsidiaries, engages in agriculture and property businesses in Hawaii.
The company conducts its operations through two segments, including Property and Agriculture.
The Property segment primarily develops land for sale and negotiates bulk sales of undeveloped land.
Kaanapali 2020: The company's developable lands are located on the west side of the Island of Maui in the State of Hawaii. The majority of the developable lands are located in the Kaanapali resort area. The Kaanapali 2020 Development Plan includes a mix of resort recreation, residential units and some commercial and recreational development sites, as well as affordable housing. The majority of the Kaanapali 2020 Development Plan land is currently classified as either agricultural or conservation. A portion (approximately 300 acres) of the Kaanapali 2020 development planning area owned by the company, known as Puukolii Village, including two parcels known as the Puukolii Triangle and Puukolii Mauka.
Other Maui Property: Apart from the Kaanapali 2020 lands, the company owns approximately 390 acres of remaining land on Maui, and has co- tenancy interest in various other small lots in residential neighborhoods in Lahaina. It owns approximately 19 acres in Lahaina, known as the Pioneer Mill Site, which is zoned for industrial development. It also owns various parcels, known collectively as the Wainee Lands, which are located in Lahaina south of the mill site. The Wainee Lands include approximately 235 acres. In addition, the company owns approximately 100 acres of miscellaneous land parcels located on the Islands of Kauai, Maui, and Oahu.
The Agriculture segment grows seed corn and soybeans under contract and is engaged in farming and milling operations relating to the coffee orchards on behalf of the applicable land owners. The company leased, or granted limited licenses to operate, to a third party, certain portions of the Kaanapali 2020 land on which the coffee trees are located for the purpose of continuing agricultural coffee operations on such land.
Seed Corn Operations: The company's seed corn operations are located on former Maui sugar lands that are part of the Kaanapali 2020 area.
The company has a contract with Monsanto Seed Company, to grow seed corn according to Monsanto's specifications.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KAANAPALI LAND LLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KAANAPALI LAND LLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KAANAPALI LAND LLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KAANAPALI LAND LLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KAANAPALI LAND LLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kaanapali Land LLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kaanapali Land LLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kaanapali Land LLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kaanapali Land LLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kaanapali Land LLC Industry Position Analysis
6. KAANAPALI LAND LLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KAANAPALI LAND LLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KAANAPALI LAND LLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KAANAPALI LAND LLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KAANAPALI LAND LLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KAANAPALI LAND LLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kaanapali Land LLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kaanapali Land LLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kaanapali Land LLC Major Shareholders
Kaanapali Land LLC History
Kaanapali Land LLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kaanapali Land LLC Offices and Representations
Kaanapali Land LLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kaanapali Land LLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kaanapali Land LLC Capital Market Snapshot
Kaanapali Land LLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Kaanapali Land LLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kaanapali Land LLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kaanapali Land LLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kaanapali Land LLC 1-year Stock Charts
Kaanapali Land LLC 5-year Stock Charts
Kaanapali Land LLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kaanapali Land LLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kaanapali Land LLC Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?