- The report contains detailed information about Inventure Foods, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Inventure Foods, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Inventure Foods, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Inventure Foods, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Inventure Foods, Inc. business.
About Inventure Foods, Inc.
Inventure Foods, Inc. markets and manufactures healthy/all natural and indulgent specialty food brands.
In the companys healthy/all natural category, products include Rader Farms frozen berries and Boulder Canyon Natural Foods brand kettle cooked potato chips. In its indulgent specialty category, products include T.G.I. Fridays brand snacks, BURGER KING brand snack products, Poore Brothers kettle cooked potato chips, Bobs Texas Style kettle cooked chips, Tato Skins brand potato snacks, and OBoises potato snacks.
Manufactured Snack Food Products: The companys snack products are manufactured at the Arizona and Indiana plants, as well as third party plants for certain products.
Bluffton, Indiana Plant: The company produces T.G.I. Fridays brand Potato Skins snacks, BURGER KING brand potato snack products, Tato Skins brand potato snacks, OBoises brand potato snacks and Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Rice and Bean snacks, utilizing a sheeting and frying process. All of these are offered in various flavors and formulations and are manufactured at the company-owned facility in Bluffton, Indiana, except for Mozzarella and Buffalo Snack Sticks, Hot Pepper Jack Cheese Fries, Onion Rings and French Toast products, which are produced by contract manufacturers on behalf of it and sold under the T.G.I. Fridays and BURGER KING brand names. The company also produces private label sheeted dough products.
Goodyear, Arizona Plant: Poore Brothers, Bobs Texas Style, Boulder Canyon Natural Foods, and private label branded potato chips are produced in various flavors utilizing a batch-frying process at the company-owned facility in Goodyear, Arizona.
Licensed Snack Brands: The company offers T.G.I. Fridays brand snacks and BURGER KING snack products.
Private Label Products: The company has arrangements with various grocery chains and natural stores for the manufacture and distribution by it of their respective private label snacks.
During 2009, the company launched various new items under its existing brands, such as Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Rice & Bean, Sweet Lemon & Cracked Pepper Rice & Bean, Honey BBQ Canyon Cut, and Lemon Pepper; T.G.I. Fridays Spicy Buffalo Sticks and Jalapeno Cheddar Potato Skins; BURGER KING Spicy Onion rings, Hot Fries and Cheesy Fries; and, Poore Brothers Mole and Habanero.
Berry Products: Rader Farms grows, processes, and markets premium berry blends, raspberries, blueberries, and rhubarb and purchases marionberries, cherries, cranberries, strawberries and other fruits from a select network of fruit growers for resale. The fruit is processed and packaged for sale and distribution nationally to wholesale customers under the Rader Farms brand, as well as through store brands. The company also uses third party processors for certain products.
In 2009, the company entered into a license agreement with Jamba Juice for launch of Jamba branded blend-and-serve smoothie kits with all natural vitamin and mineral boosts and various fresh-frozen, whole fruit pieces, including raspberries and blueberries from Rader Farms.
Marketing and Distribution
The company sells its products nationally and internationally through various channels, including Grocery, Natural, Mass, Drug, Club, Vending, Food Service, Convenience Stores, and International.
The companys major customer is Costco.
The company competes with Townsend Farms, Sunopta, and Dole.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as Poore Brothers, Inc. and changed its name to The Inventure Group, Inc. in 2006. Further the company changed its name to Inventure Foods, Inc. on May 20, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Inventure Foods, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Inventure Foods, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Inventure Foods, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Inventure Foods, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Inventure Foods, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INVENTURE FOODS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Inventure Foods, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Inventure Foods, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Inventure Foods, Inc. Major Shareholders
Inventure Foods, Inc. History
Inventure Foods, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Inventure Foods, Inc. Offices and Representations
Inventure Foods, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Inventure Foods, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Inventure Foods, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Inventure Foods, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Inventure Foods, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Inventure Foods, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Inventure Foods, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Inventure Foods, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Inventure Foods, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Inventure Foods, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Inventure Foods, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Inventure Foods, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?