- The report contains detailed information about Heckmann Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Heckmann Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Heckmann Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Heckmann Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Heckmann Corporation business.
About Heckmann Corporation
Heckmann Corporation, through its subsidiary, China Water & Drinks, Inc., operates as a bottled water company in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company operates through two segments: Domestic and International.
The Domestic segment includes the businesses of its subsidiaries Heckmann Water Resources Corporation (HWR) and HEK Water Solutions, LLC (HWS), and its strategic minority investment in Underground Solutions, Inc. (UGSI). Through HWR, the company owns and operates a network of water disposal, treatment, and pipeline transport facilities in Texas and Louisiana, including its 50-mile pipeline. HWR serves oil and natural gas exploration and production companies seeking to dispose of complex water flows, including flowback water, frac fluids, and produced brine waters generated in their oil and gas operations.
Through HWS and its joint venture with Energy Transfer, L.P., the company intends to develop water pipeline infrastructure and treatment solutions for oil and gas producers in the Marcellus and Haynesville Shale fields, and other areas with in the states of New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, and Louisiana. The companys 50% interest in the joint venture is managed through HWS.
The International segment includes the business of its subsidiary China Water and Drinks, Inc. (China Water) and its operating entities, and its minority investment in China Bottles, Inc. (China Bottles), a bottling equipment manufacturer. Through China Water, the company produces bottled water products at facilities in the cities of Xian (Shaanxi Province), Guangzhou (Guangdong Province), Changchun (Jilin Province), Feixian (Shandong Province), Nanning (Guangxi Province), Changsha (Hunan Province), and Harbin (Heilongjiang Province).
The companys production plants have two types of production lines: one type produces hand-held sized (330 milliliters to 1.5 liters) bottled water (Small Bottles) and the other produces carboy-sized (11.4 to 18.9 liters, or 3 to 5 gallons) bottled water (Carboy Bottles). The company produces various bottled water products, including natural mineral water, spring water, purified water, flavored water, and oxygenated water.
The company markets its bottled water products in China using the brand names Darcunk (which translates to Absolutely Pure) and Grand Canyon. The company also supplies bottled water products to beverage companies and servicing companies, which the company refers to as OEM customers, including Coca-Cola China, as well as Uni-President and Jian Li Bao. In addition, the company provides private label bottled water products to companies in the service industry, such as hotels and casinos.
In 2009, the company produced approximately 405 million Small Bottles and 3 million Carboy Bottles of bottled water products. The company markets and sell its bottled water products in multiple regions of China, including Beijing, Guangdong Province, Guangxi Province, Shandong Province, Heilongjiang Province, Jilin Province, Shanxi Province, Shaanxi Province, Gansu Province, Liaoning Province, Anhui Province, Sichuan Province, Hebei Province, Hunan Province, and Macau.
On July 1, 2009, the company purchased all of the assets of Greer Exploration Corporation and the Silversword Partnerships, and all the membership interests of Charis Partners, LLC.
In China, the company markets and sell its bottled water products to distributors that sell its bottled water products to end users under its own brands, and OEM and private label customers, which include global drink and beverage companies such as Coca-Cola China, Uni-President and Jian Li Bao. During 2009, the company's customers included Coca Cola China; Bai Chuan; Tang Xia; El Paso; and Shi Pai.
During 2009, the company's major suppliers included: Zhuhai Fuhongmao; Foshan Expanding Industry Trade; Shunde Yong Hui Plastic Products Co. Ltd.; Liao Yang Chemical; and Zhongfu.
The company primarily competes with Chinese bottled water producers, including Hangzhou Wahaha Group, Nongfu Spring Company Ltd., and Guandong Robust Corp. In addition to local Chinese producers, the company competes with global beverage companies and brands, including Nestle S.A., as well as Coca-Cola, Cest Bon, Danone, Tingyi Master Kong, and Uni-President. In addition, the company competes with GE Water, Siemens, Veolia, Schlumberger, Baker-Hughes, BJ Services, Key Energy Services, and Basic Energy Services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HECKMANN CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HECKMANN CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HECKMANN CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HECKMANN CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HECKMANN CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Heckmann Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Heckmann Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Heckmann Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Heckmann Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Heckmann Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. HECKMANN CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HECKMANN CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HECKMANN CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HECKMANN CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HECKMANN CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HECKMANN CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Heckmann Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Heckmann Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Heckmann Corporation Major Shareholders
Heckmann Corporation History
Heckmann Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Heckmann Corporation Offices and Representations
Heckmann Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Heckmann Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Heckmann Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Heckmann Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Heckmann Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Heckmann Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Heckmann Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Heckmann Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Heckmann Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Heckmann Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Heckmann Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Heckmann Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?