- The report contains detailed information about Hansen Natural Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hansen Natural Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hansen Natural Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hansen Natural Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hansen Natural Corporation business.
About Hansen Natural Corporation
Hansen Natural Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engages in the development, market, sell and distribute alternative beverage category natural sodas, fruit juices and juice drinks, energy drinks and energy sports drinks, fruit juice smoothies and functional drinks, non-carbonated ready-to-drink iced teas, childrens multi-vitamin juice drinks, Junior Juice juices and flavored sparkling beverages under the Hansens brand name.
The company develops, markets, sells, and distributes energy drinks under the following brand names: Monster Energy; Monster Hitman Energy Shooter; and Lost Energy brand names, as well as Rumba, Samba, and Tango brand energy juices. The company markets, sells, and distributes the Java Monster line of non-carbonated dairy based coffee and energy drinks. The company markets, sells, and distributes natural sodas, premium natural sodas with supplements, organic natural sodas, seltzer waters, and energy drinks under the Blue Sky brand name. It markets, sells, and distributes enhanced water beverages under the Vidration brand name.
In 2009 the company introduced the following products: Monster Energy Import energy drink, which is packaged in 550 ml Ball Re-sealable End (BRE) aluminum cans manufactured in Europe and imported into the United States; X-Presso Monster-Hammer, a non-carbonated espresso energy drink packaged in 6.75-ounce aluminum cans manufactured in Europe and imported into the United States; Nitrous Monster Energy, a line of energy drinks which is carbonated and contains nitrous oxide, and is packaged in re-sealable 12-ounce sleek aluminum cap-cans, in three variants; Monster Energy Dub Edition energy drink, which is packaged in 32-ounce aluminum cans; Hansens Natural Lo-Cal, a line of all natural, low calorie 64-ounce juice cocktails in four flavors; SELF Beauty Elixir by Hansens, a line of a low-calorie, functional, ready-to-drink beauty beverages infused with an essential blend of vitamins, minerals, natural fruit & botanical extracts with antioxidants; Blue Sky Free Sodas, a line of all natural, zero calorie sodas sweetened with Truvia brand stevia extract, an all natural sweetener; and Peace Tea, a line of ready-to-drink iced teas in 23-ounce aluminum cans.
The company's Monster Energy brand energy drinks include Monster Energy energy drinks, lo-carb Monster Energy energy drinks, Monster Energy Assault energy drinks, Monster Energy Khaos energy drinks, Monster Energy M-80 energy drinks (named RIPPER in certain countries), Monster Energy Heavy Metal energy drinks, Monster Energy MIXXD energy drinks, Monster Energy Import energy drinks, and Monster Energy Dub Edition energy drinks.
The company has two segments: Direct Store Delivery (DSD), whose principal products comprise primarily energy drinks; and Warehouse (Warehouse), whose principal products comprise juice based and soda beverages. The DSD segment develops, markets, and sells products primarily through an exclusive distributor network, whereas the Warehouse segment develops, markets, and sells products primarily directly to retailers.
Products DSD segment
Monster Energy Drinks - The company offers a new carbonated energy drink under the Monster Energy brand name in 16-ounce cans. The companys Monster Energy drinks contain different types and levels of supplements than its Hansens energy drinks and are marketed through its full service distributor network. The company offers the following products: under the Monster Energy brand energy drink product line: Monster Energy, lo-carb Monster Energy, Monster Energy Assault, Monster Energy Khaos, Monster Energy M-80 (named RIPPER in certain countries), Monster Energy Heavy Metal and Monster Energy MIXXD. The company package its Monster Energy drinks in 8.3-ounce and/or 16-ounce and/or 24-ounce and/or 32-ounce and/or 500ml aluminum cans and/or 500ml glass bottles.
Java Monster Coffee + Energy Drinks - a line of non-carbonated dairy based coffee + energy drinks under the Java Monster brand name. The company offers the following products: under the Java Monster product line: Java Monster Originale, Java Monster Loca Moca, Java Monst
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hansen Natural Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hansen Natural Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hansen Natural Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hansen Natural Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hansen Natural Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HANSEN NATURAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hansen Natural Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hansen Natural Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hansen Natural Corporation Major Shareholders
Hansen Natural Corporation History
Hansen Natural Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hansen Natural Corporation Offices and Representations
Hansen Natural Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hansen Natural Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hansen Natural Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Hansen Natural Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Hansen Natural Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hansen Natural Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hansen Natural Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hansen Natural Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Hansen Natural Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Hansen Natural Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hansen Natural Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hansen Natural Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?