- The report contains detailed information about Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. business.
About Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V.
Grupo Bimbo S.A. de C.V. operates as a baking company. It engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of bread and sweet baked goods, buns, cookies, fruit bars, pastries, packaged goods, tortillas, goat milk caramel (cajeta), salted snacks and candies. Grupo Bimbo manufactures approximately 4,500 products and manages approximately 100 brands. In addition, it has distribution networks in the world, covering 30,000 routes with approximately 29,000 vehicles.
Bimbo S.A. de C.V.: Bimbo S.A. offers packaged bread, buns, pastries, sweet rolls, cookies, tortillas, tostadas and fruit bars under the brand names, such as Bimbo, Marinela, Tia Rosa, Wonder, Milpa Real, Lara, Suandy, Lonchibon, Del Hogar, La Mejor, Monarca, Breddy and Tulipan. It also offers Double-Fifer snack bar.
Barcel S.A. de C.V.: Barcel S.A. offers sweet and salted snacks, confectionery products, chocolates, goat milk caramel (cajeta) and gummies. Its major brands include Barcel, Ricolino, Coronado, Juicee Gumme and Parklane.
Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc.: Bimbo Bakeries manufactures and sells packaged bread, buns, bagels, english muffins, pastries, sweet rolls, cookies, tortillas and pizza crusts. Its major brands include Oroweat, Mrs Bairds, Bimbo, Entenmanns, Thomas, Tia Rosa, Marinela, Francisco, Old Country, Boboli and Webers.
Latin America Division (OLA): OLA offers packaged bread, buns, pastries, cookies, alfajores, tortillas and pizza crusts. Its major brands include Bimbo, Marinela, Pullman, Plus Vita, Ideal, Holsum, Trigoro, Pyc, Bontrigo,Cena and Fuchs.
As of December 31, 2004, the company had 71 plants and four divisions located in 14 countries of Americas and Europe. It operates in Mexico and the United States, as well as in Central and South America.
Grupo Bimbo SA de CV has formed a strategic alliance with Grupo Industrial Lala, S.A. de C.V. named Innovacion en Alimentos, S.A. de C.V. in which both companies hold a 50% share. It offers various brands and categories in the Mexican food sector.
Grupo Arcor entered into a strategic partnership with Grupo Bimbo to develop synergies to start producing various candies in Mexico. Arcor would produce filled sweets, chocolate tablets and chewing gums.
Grupo Bimbo S.A. de C.V. was founded in 1945.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Major Shareholders
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. History
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Offices and Representations
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Capital Market Snapshot
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. 5-year Stock Charts
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?