- The report contains detailed information about Goodman Fielder Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Goodman Fielder Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Goodman Fielder Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Goodman Fielder Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Goodman Fielder Ltd. business.
About Goodman Fielder Ltd.
Goodman Fielder Limited engages in the manufacture, marketing, and distribution of food ingredients and consumer branded food, beverage, and related products. The companys products include packaged bread and other related goods, biscuits, dairy products, small goods, flour, edible oils, and meal components
The company operates in the Fresh Baking, Home Ingredients, and Commercial business segments.
Fresh Baking segment
Fresh Baking products include packaged loaf bread, bread rolls, chilled bread, and other baked products. It offers its products in Australia and New Zealand. Fresh Dairy operates in the New Zealand dairy industry with various brands in milk, specialty cheese, culture products, and smallgoods.
Home Ingredients segment
Home Ingredients is a supplier of consumer food products to supermarkets in Australia and New Zealand with brands in multiple categories. Its products include retail margarine and spreads, flour, cake mixes, biscuits, dressings, mayonnaise, and frozen pastry. The company also exports its products to the Asia Pacific region. It manufactures and supplies oil, flour, stockfeed, processed chicken, and snack foods in China, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, and New Caledonia.
Commercial segment is a supplier of edible fats and oils to the Australasian food industry and flour to the New Zealand food industry.
The company has a 50% interest in PT Sinar Meadow International Indonesia (incorporated in Indonesia) and 50% interest in Oilstream Partners Pty Limited (incorporated in Australia).
PT Sinar Meadow International Indonesia operates a margarine manufacturing and distribution business in Indonesia.
The Oilstream jointly controlled entity was set up for the development and exploitation of the supply, collection, treatment, recycling, and disposal of cooking oil within Australia and New Zealand.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Goodman Fielder Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Goodman Fielder Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Goodman Fielder Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Goodman Fielder Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Goodman Fielder Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GOODMAN FIELDER LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Major Shareholders
Goodman Fielder Ltd. History
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Offices and Representations
Goodman Fielder Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Goodman Fielder Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Goodman Fielder Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Goodman Fielder Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Goodman Fielder Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Goodman Fielder Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?