- The report contains detailed information about Garuda Capital Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Garuda Capital Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Garuda Capital Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Garuda Capital Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Garuda Capital Corp. business.
About Garuda Capital Corp.
Garuda Capital Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engages in the sale and processing of specialty food products and herbal medication to wholesale and retail customers in North America.
HAGENSBORG FOODS LTD
The company, through its subsidiary, Hagensborg is in the business of manufacturing and marketing gourmet chocolates and other gourmet foods. Hagensborg has created a fairyland marketing and promotional concept, and has re-packaged its entire product line using this new fairyland theme.
Products of Hagensborg - Chocolate Division
The company manufactures and markets both branded and private label chocolates. The two main Hagensborg chocolate brands are the Truffle Pig Bar and the Kiss Me truffle frogs. Its main private label customers for confectionary products are Safeway, Future Fundraising and Nikka Traders.
Kiss Me is a European chocolate truffle in the shape of a frog with a velvety truffle centre. The product is marketed in two different size gift boxes (a 1.16oz box and a 3.5oz box). The target market for Kiss Me truffles consists of upscale gift box chocolate consumers, both male and female, between 25 and 65 years of age, with medium to higher household incomes.
The Truffle Pig bars are manufactured in six flavors: Orange, Mint, Mocha, Peanut Butter, Milk Chocolate and Raspberry Chocolate. They are marketed as all natural, non-hydrogenated single bars.
Products of Hagensborg Seafood Division
Hagensborg seafood pates are marketed in six flavors: smoked salmon, salmon, shrimp, rainbow trout with dill, crab and lobster. The products are packed in 3-oz tins and are sold either individually or inside a decorative retail box. Hagensborg owns the proprietary recipes, which are produced on a contract basis by St. Jeans cannery in Nanaimo, B.C.
The companys customers include Safeway, Future Fundraising and Nikka Traders.
NATURAL PROGRAM INC.
Natural Program also has a wholly owned subsidiary, Natural Program Ltd., through which it carries on business in British Columbia. Natural Program is in the business of developing and distributing herbal remedies. Through Natural Program, the company operates a Chinese herbal pharmacy to dispense Chinese herbs to practitioners and it markets a wholesale line of herbal remedies under the Natural Program name. Natural Program makes prescription formulas for practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine.
Products and Services
The companys product line includes the Rescue Line and Travel Line. Its herbal line is imported from Taiwan. The Rescue Line consists of five products: Memory, Sleep, Headache, Stress and Energy Rescue.
Designed to offer immediate relief of stress, trauma and shock, the company's Stress Rescue formula is marketed for use in times of emergency, as a restorative tonic, or as a preventative measure.
Energy Rescue is a caffeine-free, herbal formulation used to increase endurance, improve athletic performance, restore sexual vitality and invigorate the body and mind. Energy Rescue can also be used to alleviate the effects of jet lag, nervous exhaustion, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and is designed to help restore the body in cases of depression and physical weakness.
Sleep Rescue is designed to promote a deep, relaxing and revitalizing sleep.
Headache Rescue is intended to alleviate headaches and migraines caused by various factors through its anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties.
Formulated to improve memory and concentration, Memory Rescue is marketed as an enhancement to cognitive function and mental abilities. It also claims to counteract mental dullness and depression.
Thrombosin is an herbal formula which the company helps prevents the formation of blood clots as a result of lack of circulation. Taken several days before and after flying, Thrombosin is intended to help the prevention of blood clots.
Natural Program Herbal Laboratories dispenses Chinese herbal extracts including traditional Chinese herbal formulas, custom herbal formulas and single herbal extracts in granulated form. The Company carries approximately 400 single Chinese herbal extracts and approximately 350 of the most commonly used formulas. Both are packed in 50g and 100g bottles.
The companys wholly-owned subsidiaries include: Hagensborg Foods Ltd. (Hagensborg); Hagensborg Seafoods Ltd.; Natural Program Inc. (Natural Program); Natural Program Ltd.; and Garuda Exploration Inc.
Garuda Capital Corp. was incorporated in 1997 as Vanstar Films, Inc. and changed its name to Garuda Capital Corp. in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Garuda Capital Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Garuda Capital Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Garuda Capital Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Garuda Capital Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Garuda Capital Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GARUDA CAPITAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Garuda Capital Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Garuda Capital Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Garuda Capital Corp. Major Shareholders
Garuda Capital Corp. History
Garuda Capital Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Garuda Capital Corp. Offices and Representations
Garuda Capital Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Garuda Capital Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Garuda Capital Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Garuda Capital Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Garuda Capital Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Garuda Capital Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Garuda Capital Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Garuda Capital Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Garuda Capital Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Garuda Capital Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Garuda Capital Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Garuda Capital Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?