- The report contains detailed information about Feihe International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Feihe International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Feihe International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Feihe International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Feihe International, Inc. business.
About Feihe International, Inc.
Feihe International, Inc. engages in the production and distribution of infant formula, milk powder, and soybean, rice and walnut products in the People's Republic of China.
The company, as of December 31, 2009, had owned 200 milk collection stations, 2 dairy farms, and 7 production facilities with an aggregate milk powder production capacity of approximately 1,234 tons per day, as well as a distribution network that reaches approximately 95,000 retail outlets throughout China.
The company's subsidiaries in the PRC that operate its business, including: Heilongjiang Feihe Dairy Co., Limited, or Feihe Dairy, which produces, packages and distributes milk powder and other dairy products; Gannan Flying Crane Dairy Products Co., Limited, or Gannan Feihe, which produces milk products; Shanxi Feihesantai Biotechnology Scientific and Commercial Co., Limited, or Shanxi Feihe, which produces walnut and soybean products; Langfang Flying Crane Dairy Products Co., Limited, or Langfang Feihe, which packages and distributes finished products; Baiquan Feihe Dairy Co., Limited, or Baiquan Dairy, which produces milk products; Heilongjiang Feihe Kedong Feedlots Co., Limited, or Kedong Farms, which operates dairy farms; Heilongjiang Feihe Gannan Feedlots Co., Limited, or Gannan Farms, which operates dairy farms; Heilongjiang Aiyingquan International Trading Co., Limited, or Aiyingquan, which markets and distributes water and cheese, specifically marketed for consumption by children; and Heilongjiang Flying Crane Trading Co., Limited, or Heilongjiang Trading, which sells milk and soybean related products.
The companys products fall into four main product categories: milk powder, soybean powder, rice cereal and walnut products.
Milk powder is the company's primary product and is divided into several sub-categories. The company produces milk powder for infants and young children formulated for zero to six months, six months to one year, one to three years and three to six years of age. It also produces milk powder for expectant mothers, students and for the middle-aged and elderly populations. In addition, the company purchases semi-finished milk powder, or raw milk powder, from third parties, process it, and then distributes it to beverage manufacturers and other wholesalers for use in their blended drink products.
Soybean powder is an auxiliary product to its milk powders and represents a low fat, high calcium alternative to milk powder, particularly for seniors.
Rice cereal is an auxiliary product to its milk powders and represents a low fat, high calcium alternative to milk powder, particularly for young children, teenagers, and seniors. The company purchases semi-finished rice cereal from third parties, processes it, and then distributes it to wholesalers and retailers.
Walnut and Other Products
The company produces other auxiliary products that it markets in conjunction with its infant milk powder, as well as to health-conscious adults. Walnut products include walnut powder and walnut oil. Other products include cream, skim milk powder, full milk powder, butter, and other related milk powder products.
The company faces significant competition from multinational producers, such as Dumex, Mead Johnson, and Wyeth, and large national milk companies, such as Synutra, Yashili and Yili, particularly in more affluent major urban areas.
Feihe International, Inc. was founded in 1962. The company was formerly known as Gaslight, Inc.; changed its name to Lazarus Industries, Inc. in 1998; to American Dairy, Inc. in 2003; and to Feihe International, Inc. in October 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Feihe International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Feihe International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Feihe International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Feihe International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Feihe International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FEIHE INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Feihe International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Feihe International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Feihe International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Feihe International, Inc. History
Feihe International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Feihe International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Feihe International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Feihe International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Feihe International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Feihe International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Feihe International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Feihe International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Feihe International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Feihe International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Feihe International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Feihe International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Feihe International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Feihe International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?