- The report contains detailed information about CSM nv that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CSM nv. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CSM nv financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CSM nv competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CSM nv business.
About CSM nv
CSM Cert engages in the development, production, sale and distribution of bakery supplies and food ingredients. The companys main product groups include bakery ingredients and products, lactic acid and sugar. The company operates mainly in the business-to-business market (bakery ingredients and products, lactic acid and sugar) and the consumer market (sugar). The company operates mainly in Europe and North America but is also based in South America and Asia.
CSM Bakery Supplies Europe
CSM Bakery Supplies Europe is active in 16 European countries. The division develops, produces and sells a selection of bakery ingredients and frozen (dough) products to professional bakers and bake-off businesses in Europe.
CSM Bakery Supplies Europe conducts its activities primarily in Germany, Italy, the UK and France. The main sales channels are artisan bakeries and bakery chains, in-store bakeries, industrial bakeries, food service/OOH and export. The core activities of CSM Bakery Supplies Europe include the processing and mixing of raw materials into semi-finished and almost-ready products, such as baking margarines, bread and patisserie improvers, baking mixes, fruit and cream fillings, icings, flavorings, releasing agents and convenience products. Convenience products are understood as frozen dough and almost-ready products.
CSM Bakery Supplies North America
CSM Bakery Supplies North America is active in the United States, Canada and Central and South America. In the North American market, the company offers bakery ingredients and products, which excluding commodities and including distribution.
CSM Bakery Supplies North America has a share of approximately 7% in this market. In addition to marketing its own products, the division also distributes third-party products, thereby exploiting its distribution network. The distribution of third-party products accounts for approximately 40% of the divisional turnover. The product groups include baking mixes, fruit fillings, fondant icing, frozen (dough) products, cakes and special ingredients such as emulsifiers and decorations. The main sales channels are in-store, retail, industrial bakeries and food service/OOH. OOH includes restaurants, lunchrooms, coffee shops and fastfood chains.
CSM Sugar Confectionery
CSM Sugar Confectionery operates primarily in the European sugar confectionery market. CSM intends to sell its Sugar Confectionery Division to CVC Capital Partners.
The division engages in the production and sale of regional brand products in confectionery, such as wine-gums, liquorice, chewing gum, pastilles, peppermint, nougat and chocolate.The main strategic brands in the various European countries include: Venco, RedBand, Sportlife, Xylifresh (the Netherlands) Jenkki, Tupla, Mynthon, Leaf Bags (Finland) Lutti (France) Lutti, Sportlife (Belgium) Hops (Poland) Dietorelle, Dietor, Galatine, Sperlari (Italy) Läkerol, Ahlgrenss Bilar, Malaco (Scandinavia).
CSM Biochemicals operates in the market under the name of PURAC. As an operator in lactic acid and lactic acid derivatives, PURAC produces natural lactic acid biochemically by means of fermentation.
PURACs international sales are made worldwide. Lactic acid and lactic acid derivatives have various uses in the manufacture of food, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, micro-electronics, and chemical and technological products. PURAC also produces and sells various gluconic acid and gluconic acid derivatives, which are used in food, pharmaceuticals and technological products. Gluconic acid is also biochemically produced by fermentation. PURAC also specializes in the production and sale of biomaterials, based on lactic acid, for the medical sector, and lactitol and xylitol for special use in the pharmaceutical and food industries. Lactic acid and gluconic acid as well as lactic acid derivatives and gluconic acid derivatives are produced at six production sites in the Netherlands, Spain, Brazil and the USA. Lactic acid and lactic acid derivatives are used mainly in the food market, pharmaceuticals, the cosmetics industry, technology and the animal feed industry. The company provides PURASAL Opti.Form, a meat preservative.
CSM Sugar manufactures sugar from beet and sells sugar and sugar specialties to the industrial and consumer markets.
The division sells its sugar primarily to industrial customers in the Netherlands. The companys sugar is also sold in consumer packaging on the Dutch market. CSM Sugar has expanded its product range to include sugar cubes, sugar sticks, treacle, and table sugar in a variety of packaging. By-products such as pulp and lime are processed into animal feed (Cesem) and lime fertilizer (Betacal) and sold on the agricultural market. The molasses (liquid residue from sugar production which is uneconomical to crystallize further) is sold to Koninklijke Nedalco as a raw ingredient for alcohol production. CSM Sugar sold its 39% stake in Nedalco to Royal Cosun in December 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CSM NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CSM NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CSM NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CSM NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CSM NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CSM nv Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CSM nv and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CSM nv and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CSM nv Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CSM nv Industry Position Analysis
6. CSM NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CSM NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CSM NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CSM NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CSM NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CSM NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CSM nv Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CSM nv Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CSM nv Major Shareholders
CSM nv History
CSM nv Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CSM nv Offices and Representations
CSM nv SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CSM nv Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CSM nv Capital Market Snapshot
CSM nv Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
CSM nv Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CSM nv Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CSM nv Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CSM nv 1-year Stock Charts
CSM nv 5-year Stock Charts
CSM nv vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CSM nv vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CSM nv Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?