- The report contains detailed information about Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coca-Cola Icecek A.S.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. business.
About Coca-Cola Icecek A.S.
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the production, bottling, distribution, and sale of carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) and non-carbonated beverages (NCBs) in Turkey, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Jordan, and Kyrgyzstan.
The companys product portfolio include Damla, Coca-Cola zero, Coca-Cola light, Powerade, Sprite, Nestea Cool, Coca-Cola, Fanta, and Cappy. It also provides its products under SenSun, Schweppes, Canada Dry, Cappy, Piko, Bonaqua, Turkuaz, Damla, Powerade, and Nestea brands. It provides a range of beverages, including CSDs, as well as a portfolio of NCBs that include juices, water, sports drinks, energy drinks, and iced tea.
The company has a 33.3% interest in Turkmenistan Coca-Cola Bottlers Ltd., the Coca-Cola bottler in Turkmenistan. In addition, it is a party to joint venture agreements that have the distribution rights for brands of The Coca-Cola Company in Iraq and Syria. The company owns 50% interest in Syrian Soft Drink Sales and Distribution LLC (SSDSD), which operates as a sales and distribution company that imports The Coca-Cola Companys products from its Jordan facility.
The companys official operational joint venture company, CC Beverage Limited, has the rights of sales and distribution of The Coca-Cola Company products for Northern Iraq. It owns The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Jordan (CCBCJ), which has bottling products of The Coca-Cola Company in Jordan.
The companys customers include large international chains of retailers and restaurants, as well as small independent businesses and local vendors. It has approximately 400,000 customers in 9 countries.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Industry Position Analysis
6. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COCA-COLA ICECEK A.S. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Major Shareholders
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. History
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Offices and Representations
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Capital Market Snapshot
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. 1-year Stock Charts
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. 5-year Stock Charts
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coca-Cola Icecek A.S. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?