- The report contains detailed information about Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. business.
About Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V.
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. engages in the production, distribution, and marketing of Coca-Cola trade beverages.
The company operates in territories in the following countries: Mexico a substantial portion of central Mexico (including Mexico City and the states of Michoacán and Guanajuato) and southeast Mexico (including the Gulf region); Central America Guatemala (Guatemala City and surrounding areas), Nicaragua (nationwide), Costa Rica (nationwide), and Panama (nationwide); Colombia; Venezuela; Brazil the area of greater Sao Paulo, Campinas, Santos, the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, part of the state of Minas Gerais and part of the state of Goiasp; and Argentina Buenos Aires and surrounding areas.
The company produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages and brands licensed from FEMSA. The Coca-Cola trademark beverages include sparkling beverages (colas and flavored sparkling beverages), waters, and still beverages (including juice drinks, teas, and isotonics). Its primary brands include Coca-Cola; Coca-Cola light; Coca-Cola Zero; Coca-Cola light caffeine free; Ciel (a water brand from Mexico); Fanta (and its line extensions); Sprite (and its line extensions); ValleFrut; and Hit. The company sells and distributes the Kaiser brands of beer in territories in Brazil.
The company produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages in each of its territories in containers authorized by The Coca-Cola Company, which consist of a variety of returnable and non-returnable presentations in the form of glass bottles, cans and plastic bottles made of polyethylene terephtalate (PET). Presentation sizes for Coca-Cola trademark beverages range from a 6.5 -ounce personal size to a 3-liter multiple serving size.
The company offers both returnable and non-returnable presentations. In addition, the company sells Coca-Cola trademark beverage syrups in containers designed for soda fountain use. It also sells bottled water products in bulk sizes, which refers to presentations equal to or larger than 5 liters.
The company's suppliers include Continental PET Technologies de Mexico, S.A. de C.V, a subsidiary of Continental Can, Inc.; Arteva Specialties, S. de R.L. de C.V.; Industrias Voridian, S.A. de C.V.; Promotora Mexicana de Embotelladoras, S.A. de C.V.; Silices de Veracruz, S.A. de C.V.; Beta San Miguel, S.A. de C.V.; Amcor; Tapón Corona de Colombia S.A.; ALPLA C.R. S.A.; ALPLA Nicaragua, S.A.; Productos de Vidrio, S.A.; ALPLA de Venezuela, S.A.; Dominguez Continental, C.A.; Embotelladora del Atlántico S.A., a local subsidiary of Embotelladora Andina S.A; and ALPLA Avellaneda S.A.
In February 2009, the company acquired with The Coca-Cola Company the Brisa bottled water business in Colombia from Bavaria, a subsidiary of SABMiller. It acquired the production assets and the distribution territory, and The Coca-Cola Company obtained the Brisa brand.
Mexico: The companys principal competitors in Mexico are bottlers of Pepsi products. In central Mexico, it competes with a subsidiary of PepsiCo, Pepsi Beverage Company, the bottler of Pepsi products globally, and Grupo Embotelladores Unidos, S.A.B. de C.V., the Pepsi bottler in central and southeast Mexico. The companys main competition in the juice category in Mexico is Grupo Jumex. In the water category, Bonafont, a water brand owned by Groupe Danone, is its main competition. In addition, the company competes with Cadbury Schweppes in sparkling beverages and with other national and regional brands in its Mexican territories, as well as low-price producers, such as Big Cola and Consorcio AGA, S.A. de C.V.
Latincentro (Colombia and Central America): The companys principal competitor in Colombia is Postobon. It also competes with low-price producers, such as the producers of Big Cola. In the countries that comprise its Central America region, its main competitors are Pepsi and Big Cola bottlers. In Guatemala and Nicaragua, the company competes with a joint venture between AmBev and The Central American Bottler Corporation. In Costa Rica, its principal competitor is Florida Bebidas S.A., subsidiary of Florida Ice and Farm Co. S.A. In Panama, its main competitor is Cervecería Nacional, S.A.
Venezuela: In Venezuela, the companys main competitor is Pepsi-Cola Venezuela, C.A., a joint venture formed between PepsiCo and Empresas Polar, S.A. It also competes with the producers of Big Cola in part of the country.
Mercosur (Brazil and Argentina): In Brazil, the company competes against AmBev, a Brazilian company. It also competes against B brands or Tubainas, which are small, local producers of flavored sparkling beverages. In Argentina, its main competitor is Buenos Aires Embotellador S.A. (BAESA), a Pepsi bottler, which is owned by Argentinas principal brewery, Quilmes Industrial S.A., and indirectly controlled by AmBev.
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COCA-COLA FEMSA S.A.B DE C.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Major Shareholders
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. History
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Offices and Representations
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Capital Market Snapshot
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. 1-year Stock Charts
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. 5-year Stock Charts
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?