- The report contains detailed information about Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coca-Cola Embonor S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. business.
About Coca-Cola Embonor S.A.
Coca-Cola Embonor SA engages in the production and distribution of Coca-Cola soft drinks in Latin America. In addition, Coca-Cola Embonor distributes in Chile, under the authorization of The Coca-Cola Company, Vital mineral water and fruit juices and fruit flavored non-carbonated beverages such as Kapo, Andifrut and Nectar Andina. In Region I of Chile, Coca-Cola Embonor produces and distributes mineral water, Mamina, and beers. In Bolivia, Embol Bottling produces and distributes its own brand of table water. In Peru, Elsa Bottling produced a proprietary soft drink brand, during 2003.
The Company produces, markets and distributes, directly and through its subsidiaries, the following Coca-Cola soft drinks: Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola light, Fanta, Fanta Light, Sprite, Sprite Light, Quatro, Lift Manzana, Tai, Kapo Axion, Nordic Mist-Tonic and Nordic Mist-Ginger Ale.
Coca-Cola Embonor also distributes vital mineral water produced by Vital S.A. and distributes fruit juices and fruit flavored beverages. In addition to its Coca-Cola soft drinks business, in Region I Coca-Cola Embonor also produces and distributes its own brand of mineral water, Mamina. In Region I, Coca-Cola Embonor also distributes the Peruvian beers Arequipena and Cuzquena.
Juices and Mineral Water in Chile: Coca-Cola Embonor distributes the following non-carbonated soft drink products and mineral water: Andifrut, fruit juices, Nectar Andina, fruit nectars, Kapo, artificially flavored fruit drinks, Hi-C, artificially flavored fruit drinks, and Vital, mineral water.
Competition: The main competitors of beverages produced by Vital S.A. are CCU and the main dairy producers of Chile. These producers include Soprole, Corpora Tres Montes, Loncoleche S.A., Watt's Alimentos S.A., Nestle Chile S.A., under the Sur trademark, and Parmalat.
Coca-Cola Embonor produces, markets, and distributes the following Coca-Cola soft drinks in its Bolivian operating region: Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola light, Fanta, Sprite, Simba, Fresca and Tai.
In Bolivia, Embol Bottling also produces and distributes its own brand of carbonated beverages as well as table water. In addition, Embol Bottling manufactures Ref-PET plastic bottles and OW PET bottles under a license from the Swedish Company PLM, for use in Coca-Cola Embonor's Bolivian operations. In Bolivia, Coca-Cola Embonor produces and distributes seven brands of Coca-Cola soft drinks in various glass, plastic, returnable and non-returnable packaging.
Other Soft Drinks and Table Water in Bolivia
The companys Bolivian operating region consists of the regions of La Paz, Cochabamba, Santa Cruz, Oruro, Sucre and Tarija. In Bolivia, Embol Bottling produces and distributes its own brand of carbonated beverage Mineragua. It also produces and distributes its own brand of table water.
Competition: Embol Bottling's main competitors for other soft drink products in Bolivia are Salvietti, EBBA, Cascada and other local secondary brands and soft drink companies of Bolivia. The main producers and vendors of table water in Bolivia are Naturagua and Viscachani.
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. was incorporated in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHILE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COCA-COLA EMBONOR S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Major Shareholders
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. History
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Offices and Representations
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?