- The report contains detailed information about China Marine Food Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Marine Food Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Marine Food Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Marine Food Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Marine Food Group Limited business.
About China Marine Food Group Limited
China Marine Food Group Limited engages in processing, distribution, and sale of processed seafood-based snack foods, as well as the sale of fresh and frozen marine catch.
The company conducts its business through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ocean Technology (China) Company Limited (Ocean Technology) and its subsidiaries, Shishi Rixiang Marine Food Co., Ltd. (Rixiang), Shishi Huabao Jixiang Water Products Co., Ltd. (Jixiang), Shishi Huabao Mingxiang Foods Co., Ltd. (Mingxiang), and Shishi Xianglin Trading Co., Ltd. (Xianglin).
The company, through Shishi Xianghe Food Science and Technology Co., Ltd. (Xianghe), manufactures algae-based soft drinks. Xianghe manufactures the branded Hi-Power algae-based soft drinks. Xianghe has developed a network of distributors with exclusive territories in Fujian, Zhejiang, Guangdong and Hunan, which sell Hi-Power to retail food stores, restaurants food supply dealers and the hospitality industry.
The companys dried processed seafood products are predominantly sold under its registered trademark, the Mingxiang brand. These products are sold through 19 distributors in 7 provinces in China, such as Fujian, Guangdong, Jiangsu, Shandong, Sichuan, Zhejiang and Liaoning and in turn sub-distributed to approximately 2,200 retail points (including major supermarkets and retailers such as Wal-Mart and Carrefour) throughout these provinces. The companys frozen processed seafood products are sold to both domestic and overseas customers. Its marine catch is sold to overseas customers and distributors in Fujian, Shandong and Liaoning provinces, some of whom directly export the marine catch to South Korea and Taiwan.
The companys target market focuses on middle class health-conscious consumers in Chinas beverage market. It has a network of distributors in Fujian, Zhejiang, Guangdong and Hunan provinces in China, which sell its Hi-Power beverage product to retail food stores, restaurant food supply dealer and hospitality industry in their respective distribution territories.
Processed Seafood Products
The companys frozen processed seafood products include frozen Japanese butter fish, frozen octopus and frozen squid rings. Its production facilities are located at Dabao Industrial Zone, Xiangzhi Town, Shishi City, and Fujian Province. This includes cold storage facilities with a total storage capacity of 2,020 tons. It has five production lines for the processing of its roasted file fish, roasted prawns, shredded roasted squid, roasted squid and smoked seafood products and one production line for frozen processed seafood products. Its products are exported to various countries, including Japan, Philippines, Ukraine, and Papua New Guinea.
The companys frozen processed seafood products consist of cuttlefish, octopus, pomfret, shelled prawns and sliced squid. Some of its frozen seafood products (such as cuttlefish and squid) are packaged and can be consumed without additional processing. Its other frozen processed seafood products are intermediate products sold to its customers for further processing before sale to the end-consumer. Its frozen processed seafood products are mainly exported to Japan and South Korea directly or through its customers.
The company offers marine catch. It works with local fishermen and chartered 6 fishing vessels with an aggregate net tonnage of 256 tons, to harvest marine catch from the East China Sea and the Taiwan Strait.
The companys customers include Dalian Jiyang Import and Export Co., Ltd.; Wenzhou Rixin Foodstuff Co., Ltd.; Wenling City Xingfeng Foodstuff Co., Ltd.; Zhejiang Ruian Laodu Seafood Wholesale Proprietor; Fuzhou Chaohui Foodstuff Company; Shanghai City Yangpu Area Xianghui; Seafood Products Company; Shenzhen City Agricultural Products and Fenghu Specialty and Dried ProductsTown Rifenglong Company; Jinjiang City Dongshun Seafood Products Trading Proprietor; Qingdao Haizhan Seafood Co., Ltd.; Shenjiamen Liyizhougan Seafood Products Trading Proprietor; Zhoushan City Maoyuan Foodstuff Import and Export Co., Ltd.; and Zhouriyu Seafood Products Trading Proprietor.
Processed Seafood Products and Marine Catch: The companys suppliers include Shishi City Tianwang Seafood Products Trading Proprietor; Shishi City Fugui Seafood Products Trading Proprietor; Jinjiang City Shenhu Town Hongyuan Seafood Products Trading Proprietor; Dalian Kangwei Trading Company Limited; and Shishi City Dongfan Seafood Products Trading Proprietor.
Algae-Based Beverage Product: The companys suppliers include Fujian Fuzhen Metal Packaging Company Limited; Qing Dao Ming Yue Algae Group Company Limited; Zhangzhou Baoxian Food and Beverage Company Limited; Shishi City Jinhong Paper Products Company Limited; and Damin Food (Zhangzhou) Company Limited.
Dried and Frozen Processed Seafood Products: The company competes with China Aquatic Zhoushan Marine Fisheries Corporation; and Liaoning Dalian Seafood Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Marine Catch Products: The company competes with Fujian Seafood Industry Co., Ltd; and Fujian Huayang Aquatic Products Group Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Marine Food Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Marine Food Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Marine Food Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Marine Food Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Marine Food Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA MARINE FOOD GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Marine Food Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Marine Food Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Marine Food Group Limited Major Shareholders
China Marine Food Group Limited History
China Marine Food Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Marine Food Group Limited Offices and Representations
China Marine Food Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Marine Food Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Marine Food Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
China Marine Food Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
China Marine Food Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Marine Food Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Marine Food Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Marine Food Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
China Marine Food Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
China Marine Food Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Marine Food Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Marine Food Group Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?