- The report contains detailed information about Bunge Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bunge Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bunge Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bunge Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bunge Limited business.
About Bunge Limited
Bunge Limited operates as an agribusiness and food company in the farm-to-consumer food chain.
The company conducts its operations in three divisions: Agribusiness, Fertilizer, and Food and ingredients. These divisions include four business segments: Agribusiness, Fertilizer, Edible oil products, and Milling products.
The company also has a presence in the sugar and sugarcane based ethanol industry. In February 2010, the company acquired five sugarcane mills in Brazil.
The companys Agribusiness division is an integrated business involved in the purchase, storage, transport, processing, and sale of agricultural commodities and commodity products. The principal agricultural commodities that the company handles are oilseeds and grains, primarily soybeans, rapeseed or canola, sunflower seed, wheat and corn. The company processes oilseeds into vegetable oils and protein meals, principally for the food and animal feed industries.
Sugar and sugarcane-based ethanol: The company also participates in the sugar and sugarcane-based ethanol industries through its sugar origination, trading and marketing business, as well as its sugar and sugarcane-based ethanol production operations in Brazil. The company wholly own or have majority interests in seven sugarcane mills in Brazil.
Biofuels investments: The company also participates in the biodiesel and corn-based ethanol industries, as a minority investor in biofuels producers. The companys Diester Industries International S.A.S. (DII) joint venture is a biodiesel producer in Europe with operations in Germany, Austria, and Italy. The company also has investments in biofuels companies in the United States, Argentina, Spain and Portugal.
Customers: The company sells agricultural commodities and processed commodity products to customers throughout the world. The principal purchasers of its oilseeds and grains are animal feed manufacturers, wheat and corn millers and other oilseed processors. The principal purchasers of its oilseed meal products are animal feed manufacturers and livestock, poultry and aquaculture producers that use these products as animal feed ingredients. In addition, the company sells oil products for various non-food uses, including the production of biodiesel. The companys sugar origination, trading and marketing operations purchase and sell sugar to meet international demand for sugar.
Other Services and Activities: The company provides financing services to farmers from whom the company purchases soybeans and other agricultural commodities through prepaid commodity purchase contracts and advances. These financing arrangements are secured by the farmer's crop and a mortgage on the farmer's land and other assets and carry local market interest rates.
Competition: Major competitors in its agribusiness operations are The Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM), Cargill Incorporated (Cargill), Louis Dreyfus Group, Wilmar International Limited and Noble Group Limited. Major competitors in its sugar operations are British Sugar PLC, Südzucker AG, Cargill, Tereos Group, Sucden Group, ED&F Man, Noble Group Limited, Cosan Limited, and LDC-SEV Bioenergia.
Fertilizer Business Division
The company is a producer and supplier of fertilizer to farmers in South America and an integrated fertilizer producer in Brazil, participating in all stages of the business, from mining of phosphate-based raw materials to selling of retail blended fertilizers. In the Brazilian retail fertilizer market, the company has approximately 25% of the market share of nitrogen (N), phosphate (P) and potash (K) fertilizers. In Brazil, the company conducts its fertilizer operations through its wholly owned subsidiaries, including Bunge Fertilizantes S.A., as well as through its controlling interest in Fertilizantes Fosfatados S.A. (Fosfertil), which the company refers to as Fosfertil.
Products and Services: The companys fertilizer production activities comprise nutrients and retail operations. The companys nutrients operations include the mining and processing of phosphate ore and the production of intermediate phosphate-based products for s
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BUNGE LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BUNGE LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BUNGE LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BUNGE LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BUNGE LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bunge Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bunge Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bunge Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bunge Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bunge Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. BUNGE LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BUNGE LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BUNGE LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BUNGE LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BUNGE LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BUNGE LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bunge Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bunge Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bunge Limited Major Shareholders
Bunge Limited History
Bunge Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bunge Limited Offices and Representations
Bunge Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bunge Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bunge Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Bunge Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Bunge Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bunge Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bunge Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bunge Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Bunge Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Bunge Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bunge Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bunge Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?