- The report contains detailed information about Briazz, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Briazz, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Briazz, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Briazz, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Briazz, Inc. business.
About Briazz, Inc.
Briazz, Inc. sells branded lunch and breakfast foods for the on-the-go consumer. The company sells its products primarily through its company-operated cafes, through delivery of box lunches and catered platters directly to corporate customers and through selected wholesale accounts. The companys core products are sandwiches, salads and soups, which are complemented by a variety of fresh baked goods, premium juices, Starbucks coffees and fresh fruit. At March 22, 2004, the company operated a total of 38 cafes in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago and Los Angeles. In addition, the company operates four cafes inside four Borders Bookstores in the Chicago market pursuant to an agreement with Borders. The companys target customers are office workers.
The company offers hot and cold sandwiches, salads and soups, as well as a variety of fresh baked goods, juices, gourmet coffees and fresh fruit. Within each basic product category, such as sandwiches, salads, soups and baked goods, the company offers a number of choices. On average, the company offers approximately 300 different items in its cafes.
The company offers a range of menu items. The company also offers varying portion sizes for selected salads and sandwiches. The companys product selection, ranges from traditional foods, such as Cobb salads and tuna sandwiches, to gourmet foods and a selection of hot foods and soups. The company places increased emphasis on hot menu items with significant focus on a line of Hot Panini Sandwiches.
The companys sandwiches and salads are prepared in central kitchens and its soups are prepared by Stockpot Soups, a division of the Campbell Soup Co. The companys beverage selection includes Starbucks coffee, fresh juices and other brand-name beverages. The companys baked goods include bagels, muffins, pound cakes, scones and cookies.
In the morning and after lunch, the majority of cafe sales consist of beverages and fresh baked goods. During the breakfast hours, the company offers a selection of hot egg sandwiches on an English muffin, as well as hot oatmeal, along with other pre-packaged items for takeaway.
Frequent menu changes: The Company also adjusts its menu seasonally, for instance, by offering a variety of hot soups and hot sandwiches during the winter months and a variety of salads during the summer months. The company prepares more of its product offerings in its cafes including made-to-order salads and sandwiches.
Box Lunches and Catered Platters: The Company delivers box lunches and catered platters in its Seattle and San Francisco markets. The companys box lunches come in a Briazz branded box and include a Briazz branded sandwich or salad entree, complemented by a bag of chips, a beverage, a fruit cup and a cookie or brownie. Catering choices include breakfast trays, sandwich platters, salad bowls, party platters, dessert trays and cold beverages. The companys target customers are companies that order food items for participants of in-house business meetings.
The Companys major wholesale customers include Tully's and Seattle's Best Coffee.
Briazz, Inc. was founded by Victor D. Alhadeff in the year 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRIAZZ, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRIAZZ, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRIAZZ, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRIAZZ, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRIAZZ, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Briazz, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Briazz, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Briazz, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Briazz, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Briazz, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRIAZZ, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRIAZZ, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRIAZZ, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRIAZZ, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRIAZZ, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRIAZZ, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Briazz, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Briazz, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Briazz, Inc. Major Shareholders
Briazz, Inc. History
Briazz, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Briazz, Inc. Offices and Representations
Briazz, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Briazz, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Briazz, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Briazz, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Briazz, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Briazz, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Briazz, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Briazz, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Briazz, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Briazz, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Briazz, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Briazz, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?