- The report contains detailed information about Associated British Foods plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Associated British Foods plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Associated British Foods plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Associated British Foods plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Associated British Foods plc business.
About Associated British Foods plc
Associated British Foods plc processes and manufactures food products worldwide. The company is a subsidiary of Wittington Investments Limited.
The company operates through five segments: Grocery, Sugar, Agriculture, Ingredients, and Retail.
Grocery segment: Grocery segment engages in the manufacture of grocery products, including hot beverages, sugar, and sweeteners; vegetable oils; bread, baked goods, and cereals; ethnic foods; herbs and spices; and meat and dairy products that are sold to retail, wholesale and foodservice businesses.
Sugar segment: Sugar segment engages in the growing and processing of sugar beet and sugar cane for sale to industrial users and to Silver Spoon, which is included in the Grocery segment.
Agriculture segment: Agriculture segment engages in the manufacture of animal feeds and the provision of other products for the agriculture sector. The company sells animal feeds to farmers and purchases grain from them. It has facilities in the U.K. and China and markets products in 40 countries worldwide.
Ingredients segment: Ingredients segment engages in the manufacture of bakers yeast, bakery ingredients, speciality proteins, enzymes, lipids, and yeast extracts.
Retail segment: Retail segment engages in buying and merchandising value clothing and accessories through the Primark and Penneys retail chains. It operates stores in the U.K., Republic of Ireland, Spain, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Germany.
The company operates in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific.
Associated British Foods plc was incorporated in 1935.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Associated British Foods plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Associated British Foods plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Associated British Foods plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Associated British Foods plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Associated British Foods plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Associated British Foods plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Associated British Foods plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Associated British Foods plc Major Shareholders
Associated British Foods plc History
Associated British Foods plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Associated British Foods plc Offices and Representations
Associated British Foods plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Associated British Foods plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Associated British Foods plc Capital Market Snapshot
Associated British Foods plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Associated British Foods plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Associated British Foods plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Associated British Foods plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Associated British Foods plc 1-year Stock Charts
Associated British Foods plc 5-year Stock Charts
Associated British Foods plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Associated British Foods plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Associated British Foods plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?