- The report contains detailed information about Andhra Sugars Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Andhra Sugars Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Andhra Sugars Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Andhra Sugars Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Andhra Sugars Ltd. business.
About Andhra Sugars Ltd.
The Andhra Sugars Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of sugar, and organic and inorganic chemicals in India. The companys products include sugars; and various types of aspirin. It also offers alcohol and alco chemicals, including industrial alcohol, such as rectified spirit, de-natured spirit, and ethanol; acetic acid; acetic anhydrite; and ethyl acetate. In addition, the company provides chloro-alkali products, such as caustic soda, caustic potash, chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, and barium sulphate; sulphuric acid; and super phosphate. Further, it generates non-conventional wind power at Ramagiri in Andhra Pradesh and at Veeranam in Tirunulvelli District of Tamil Nadu. The Andhra Sugars Limited was founded in 1947 and is based in Tanuku, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Andhra Sugars Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Andhra Sugars Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Andhra Sugars Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Andhra Sugars Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Andhra Sugars Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANDHRA SUGARS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Major Shareholders
Andhra Sugars Ltd. History
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Offices and Representations
Andhra Sugars Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Andhra Sugars Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Andhra Sugars Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Andhra Sugars Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Andhra Sugars Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Andhra Sugars Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?