- The report contains detailed information about Agthia Group PJSC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Agthia Group PJSC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Agthia Group PJSC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Agthia Group PJSC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Agthia Group PJSC business.
About Agthia Group PJSC
Agthia Group PJSC operates as a food and beverages company in the United Arab Emirates. It operates in three segments: Flour and Animal Feed, Water and Beverages, and Tomato Paste and Frozen Vegetables. The Flour and Animal Feed segment produces and distributes flour, specialty flour and mixes, frozen products, and animal feed. The Water and Beverages segment produces and distributes bottled water and beverages, and juices. The Tomato Paste and Frozen Vegetables segment processes and distributes olive oil, tomato paste products, tomato sauces, tomato paste concentrate, fruit concentrate, fruit puree, French fries, and canned and frozen vegetable products. The company also has operations in Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia. Agthia Group PJSC was formerly known as Emirates Foodstuff and Mineral Water Company PJSC and changed its name in May 2008. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Agthia Group PJSC is a subsidiary of General Holding Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Agthia Group PJSC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Agthia Group PJSC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Agthia Group PJSC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Agthia Group PJSC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Agthia Group PJSC Industry Position Analysis
6. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UAE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AGTHIA GROUP PJSC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Agthia Group PJSC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Agthia Group PJSC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Agthia Group PJSC Major Shareholders
Agthia Group PJSC History
Agthia Group PJSC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Agthia Group PJSC Offices and Representations
Agthia Group PJSC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Agthia Group PJSC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Agthia Group PJSC Capital Market Snapshot
Agthia Group PJSC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Agthia Group PJSC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Agthia Group PJSC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Agthia Group PJSC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Agthia Group PJSC 1-year Stock Charts
Agthia Group PJSC 5-year Stock Charts
Agthia Group PJSC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Agthia Group PJSC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Agthia Group PJSC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?