- The report contains detailed information about Syratech Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Syratech Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Syratech Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Syratech Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Syratech Corp. business.
About Syratech Corp.
Syratech Corporation (the Company) designs, manufactures, imports and markets a diverse portfolio of tabletop, giftware and products for home entertaining and decoration. The Company is a domestic manufacturer and marketer of sterling silver flatware and sterling silver and silver-plated hollowware. The Company also offers a number of other complementary tabletop, giftware and products for home decoration including stainless steel flatware, picture frames, photo albums, photo storage, glassware, crystal, ceramics, lawn and garden and seasonal decorations and ornaments, lighting, and small furnishings.
The Company sells its products through a broad array of distribution channels, including retail specialty stores, department stores, specialty mail order catalogue companies, mass market merchandisers, warehouse clubs, premium and incentive marketers, drug store chains, supermarkets and home centers.
The Company designs, manufactures, imports and markets a diverse offering of quality tabletop, giftware and products for home entertaining and decoration. The Company has identified only one distinct and reportable segment: Home Entertaining and Decorative Products.
Sterling Silver and Silver-plated Flatware and Hollowware: The Company designs, markets and distributes a variety of products in these categories, including flatware, serving pieces, cosmetic accessories and hollowware, such as candlesticks, casseroles and coffee and tea services under the tradenames Wallace Silversmiths®, Towle Silversmiths®, International Silver Company®, Tuttle Sterling®, and under a license agreement, Vera Wang®. Sterling flatware is manufactured at the Companys plant in Puerto Rico. These products are sold primarily to specialty stores, including jewelry stores and gift stores, and department stores and are generally included in bridal registries.
Stainless Steel Flatware: The Company designs, markets and distributes several lines of stainless steel flatware ranging from premium mass-produced sets to high-end flatware place settings. The Company markets these products under tradenames such as Wallace Silversmiths®, Towle Silversmiths®, International Silver Company®, 1847 Rogers Bros.® and, under license agreements, the tradenames Cuisinart®, Spode, and Vera Wang®. Products in this category are imported from the Companys third-party vendors located primarily in the Asia Pacific Rim. The primary channels of distribution include department stores, mass-market merchandisers, warehouse clubs and specialty stores, and these products are also included in bridal registries.
Picture Frames, Photo Storage and Photo Albums: The Company designs, markets and distributes several lines of picture frames and photo albums. The picture frames range from sterling silver to a variety of other frames produced in wood, resin, ceramic, metal and other mediums. The photo albums are produced in metal, fabric and wood. The Company has introduced photo storage products including wooden cabinets, compact disk holders, decorative wall accessories and wooden collage boxes. The Company markets these products under tradenames such as Melannco International®, International Silver Company®, Wallace Silversmiths®, Towle Silversmiths®, and Silvestri®. Products in this category are imported from the Companys third-party vendors located primarily in Eastern Europe and the Asia Pacific Rim. The channels of distribution include department stores, including stationery departments, specialty stores and mass market merchandisers.
Glassware, Crystal and Ceramics: The Company designs, markets and distributes several lines of glassware and crystal products, including beverageware, serveware and accessories, glass vases and candle lighting. The Company markets these products under the tradenames Towle Crystal®, International Silver Company®, Imperial Crystal®, and Elements®. The Company also designs, markets and distributes a line of ceramic serveware. The Companys products in this category are imported from the Companys third-party vendors located primarily in the Asia Pacific Rim. The channels of distribution for these products include mass-market mercha
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYRATECH CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYRATECH CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYRATECH CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYRATECH CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYRATECH CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Syratech Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Syratech Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Syratech Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Syratech Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Syratech Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SYRATECH CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYRATECH CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYRATECH CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYRATECH CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYRATECH CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYRATECH CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Syratech Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Syratech Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Syratech Corp. Major Shareholders
Syratech Corp. History
Syratech Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Syratech Corp. Offices and Representations
Syratech Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Syratech Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Syratech Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Syratech Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Syratech Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Syratech Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Syratech Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Syratech Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Syratech Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Syratech Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Syratech Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Syratech Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?