- The report contains detailed information about Nobia AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nobia AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nobia AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nobia AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nobia AB business.
About Nobia AB
Nobia AB engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of interior solutions for kitchens, bathrooms, and storage. As of December 31, 2008, the company owned and operated 694 kitchen stores, as well as operated 88 kitchen stores under its joint-venture with Culinoma. It has operations in the United Kingdom, the Nordic region, the Continental Europe, and North America.
The company manufactures and/or sells kitchens in different markets through various brands and channels. It also offers related services for end customers, such as computer aided kitchen design and planning, home delivery, and installation.
The U.K. Region
The U.K. Region comprises a single business unit, Nobia UK. The Magnet brand manufactures and sells kitchens to end customers through a network of the companys owned stores and multiple retailers. In addition, small local builders are offered kitchen and joinery products through the Magnet Trade concept. Gower supplies flat-pack kitchens to multiple retailers. Magnets Trade concept is adapted for the small-scale professional construction sector. Magnet Trade stores also offer building materials.
The Nordic region
The Nordic region consists of three business units. In Nobia DK, kitchens are manufactured and sold through the HTH, Uno form, and Invita brands to the Nordic region. Worktop producer, Implast is also included in the business unit. Norwegian brands Sigdal and Norema, and the Swedish brands Myresjökök and Marbodal are part of the Nobia SweNo business unit. The Novart business unit manufactures kitchens in Finland that are sold under the À la Carte, Parma, and Petra brands.
In Sweden, Myresjökök sells kitchen solutions mainly to the project market, such as construction companies and prefab house manufacturers. Marbodal sells kitchens to the building materials sector, DIY chains, construction companies, franchise stores, and independent retailers. In Norway, the Norema and Sigdal brands offer rigid kitchens in the middle price segment through kitchen studios, retailers, and construction companies. Danish brands HTH, Uno form, and Invita offer kitchen solutions to both the consumer market and project market throughout the Nordic region.
The Continental Europe region
The Continental Europe region consists of four business units and a joint-venture company. Optifit produces kitchens that are primarily sold to other business units in the company. Poggenpohl manufactures kitchens in the premium price segment that are sold worldwide. Pronorm/EWE/FM manufactures and sells kitchens in the middle price segment that are sold through independent kitchen studios in Germany and the Netherlands, and to furniture stores and other retailers in Austria, respectively. In France and Spain, Hygena sells kitchen solutions in the economy price segment though its own chain of stores. Culinoma, which is jointly owned with De Mandemakers Groep, owns kitchen stores across Germany under the names of Plana, Asmo, Vesta, and Marquardt.
In 2008, the company divested its C.P. Hart bathroom retail operations.
The company's competitors include Alno; Ballingslöv; DAN; DeMandemakers Groep; Fournier; Galiform; Häcker; Ikea; Nobilia; Nolte; SALM; Schüller; and Snaidero.
Nobia AB was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOBIA AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOBIA AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOBIA AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOBIA AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOBIA AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nobia AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nobia AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nobia AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nobia AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nobia AB Industry Position Analysis
6. NOBIA AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOBIA AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOBIA AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOBIA AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOBIA AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOBIA AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nobia AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nobia AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nobia AB Major Shareholders
Nobia AB History
Nobia AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nobia AB Offices and Representations
Nobia AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nobia AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nobia AB Capital Market Snapshot
Nobia AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Nobia AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nobia AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nobia AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nobia AB 1-year Stock Charts
Nobia AB 5-year Stock Charts
Nobia AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nobia AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nobia AB Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?