- The report contains detailed information about Mohawk Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mohawk Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mohawk Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mohawk Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mohawk Industries Inc. business.
About Mohawk Industries Inc.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. produces floor covering products for residential and commercial applications in the United States (U.S.) and residential applications in Europe.
The company manufactures carpet and rugs, and manufactures, markets, and distributes ceramic tile, natural stone and hardwood flooring in the U.S., as well as produces laminate flooring in the U.S. and Europe.
The company has operations in three segments: the Mohawk segment, the Dal-Tile segment, and the Unilin segment.
The Mohawk segment designs, manufactures, sources, distributes, and markets its floor covering product lines, which include carpets, ceramic tile, laminate, rugs, carpet pad, hardwood and resilient, in a range of colors, textures and patterns for residential and commercial applications in both new construction and remodeling. The Mohawk segment markets and distributes its carpets and rugs under its soft surface floor covering brands and ceramic tile, laminate, hardwood and resilient under its hard surface floor covering brands. The Mohawk segment has various brand names, which include Mohawk, Aladdin, Mohawk ColorCenters, Mohawk Floorscapes, Portico, Mohawk Home, Bigelow, Durkan, Horizon, Karastan, Lees, Merit, and Lauren Ralph Lauren.
The Mohawk segment markets and distributes soft and hard surface products through approximately 28,000 customers, which include independent floor covering retailers, home centers, mass merchandisers, department stores, commercial dealers, and commercial end users. Some products are also marketed through private labeling programs. The Mohawk segments soft surface operations are vertically integrated from the extrusion of resin to the manufacturing and distribution of finished carpets and rugs.
The Dal-Tile segment designs, manufactures, sources, distributes, and markets a line of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone, and other products used in the residential and commercial markets for both new construction and remodeling. Most of the Dal-Tile segments ceramic tile products are marketed under the Dal-Tile and American Olean brand names and sold through company-owned service centers, independent distributors, home center retailers, tile and flooring retailers, and contractors. The Dal-Tile segment operations are vertically integrated from the production of raw material for body and glaze preparation to the manufacturing and distribution of ceramic and porcelain tile.
The Unilin segment is a designer, manufacturer, licensor, distributor and marketer of laminate and hardwood flooring in Europe. It has developed the patented UNICLIC glueless installation system and a variety of other new technologies, such as beveled edges, multiple length planks, and new surface technologies. The company is a vertically-integrated laminate flooring manufacturer in the U.S. producing both laminate flooring and related high density fiberboard. Unilin sells its flooring products under the Quick-Step, Columbia Flooring, Century Flooring, and Universal Flooring brands through retailers, independent distributors, and home centers. Unilin also produces roofing systems, insulation panels and other wood products.
The companys commercial customer base is divided into corporate office space, educational institutions, hospitality facilities, retail space, public space, government, and health care facilities.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mohawk Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mohawk Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mohawk Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mohawk Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mohawk Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOHAWK INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mohawk Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mohawk Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mohawk Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Mohawk Industries Inc. History
Mohawk Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mohawk Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Mohawk Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mohawk Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mohawk Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mohawk Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Mohawk Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mohawk Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mohawk Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mohawk Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mohawk Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mohawk Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mohawk Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mohawk Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?