- The report contains detailed information about Leggett & Platt, Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Leggett & Platt, Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Leggett & Platt, Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Leggett & Platt, Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated business.
About Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated designs and produces engineered components and products worldwide.
The companys segments include Residential Furnishings, Commercial Fixturing & Components, Industrial Materials, and Specialized Products.
Residential Furnishings Segment
Residential Furnishings segment supplies various components used by bedding and upholstered furniture manufacturers in the assembly of their finished products. The companys range of products offers customers a single source for their component needs.
Products manufactured or distributed by its Residential Furnishings groups include innersprings (sets of steel coils, bound together, that form the core of a mattress); wire forms for mattress foundations; steel mechanisms and hardware (enabling furniture to recline, tilt, swivel, rock and elevate) for reclining chairs and sleeper sofas; springs and seat suspensions for chairs, sofas and loveseats; steel tubular seat frames; bed frames, ornamental beds, and top-of-bed accessories; adjustable electric beds; structural fabrics for mattresses, residential furniture and industrial uses; carpet underlay materials (bonded scrap foam, felt, rubber and prime foam); and geo components (synthetic fabrics and various other products used in ground stabilization, drainage protection, erosion and weed control, as well as silt fencing).
Most of Residential Furnishings customers are manufacturers of finished bedding products (mattresses and foundations) or upholstered furniture for residential use. The company also sells products, including ornamental beds, bed frames, adjustable beds, carpet underlay, and top-of-bed accessories, directly to retailers and distributors. It sells geo components products primarily to dealers, contractors, landscapers, road construction companies and government agencies.
Commercial Fixturing & Components Segment
Fixture & Display group designs, produces, installs, and manages customers store fixtures and point-of-purchase projects. Office Furniture Components group designs, manufactures, and distributes a range of engineered components targeted for the office seating market.
Products manufactured or distributed by Commercial Fixturing & Components groups include custom-designed, full store fixture packages for retailers, including shelving, counters, showcases and garment racks; standardized shelving used by retailers, grocery stores and discount chains; point-of-purchase displays; and bases, columns, back rests, casters and frames for office chairs, and control devices that allow office chairs to tilt, swivel and elevate.
Customers of the Commercial Fixturing & Components segment include retail chains and specialty shops; brand name marketers and distributors of consumer products; and office, institutional and commercial furniture manufacturers.
Industrial Materials Segment
Industrial Materials segment supplies drawn steel wire and produces welded steel tubing. The companys wire group operates a steel rod mill with an annual output of approximately 500,000 tons, of which a substantial majority is used by its own wire mills.
Products manufactured or distributed by Industrial Materials groups include steel rod; drawn wire; steel billets; fabricated wire products, such as shaped wire for automotive and medical supply applications; tying heads, boxed wire, and parts for automatic baling equipment; coated wire products, including dishwasher racks; and wire retail fixtures and point-of-purchase displays; welded steel tubing; and fabricated tube components.
The company uses its wire and steel tubing to make bedding and furniture components; motion furniture mechanisms; commercial fixtures, point-of-purchase displays and shelving; and automotive seat components and frames
The Industrial Materials segment also has a group of external customers, including bedding and furniture makers; automotive seating manufacturers; lawn and garden equipment manufacturers; mechanical spring makers; waste recyclers and waste removal businesses; and medical supply businesses.
Specialized Products Segment
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEGGETT & PLATT, INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Major Shareholders
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated History
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Offices and Representations
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?