- The report contains detailed information about Hunter Douglas NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hunter Douglas NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hunter Douglas NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hunter Douglas NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hunter Douglas NV business.
About Hunter Douglas NV
Hunter Douglas NV (the Company) is the holding company of Hunter Douglas Group (The Group or Hunter Douglas). Hunter Douglas manufactures window coverings and architectural products. The Group is comprised of 150 companies with 66 manufacturing and 84 assembly plants and marketing organizations in more than 100 countries.
Hunter Douglas' activities include:
Window Coverings and Architectural Products.
Manufactured and marketed in 5 geographic markets: Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
Entrepreneurial management: dynamic and performance oriented.
Decentralized organization structure.
Global federation of small and medium-sized companies.
Strong brands: HunterDouglas® in North America and Luxaflex® and Luxalon® in the rest of the world.
Hunter Douglas markets window coverings.The Company's strength is its ability to develop and market innovative, high quality, proprietary products, targeted primarily at upscale consumers.
The Company's brand names around the world include HunterDouglas®, Luxaflex®, Flexalum®, Sunway®, Sunflex®, and Comfortex®.
The Company's proprietary fabric shades are consistently recognized for excellence in design, styling, features, quality and breadth of selection: Duette® Honeycomb Shades, Silhouette® Window Shadings, Luminette® Privacy Sheers, and Vignette® Window Shadings.
In addition to its fabric shades, the company offers a fully integrated line of fashion and color coordinated window coverings at all price points. These include horizontal and vertical blinds, roman, roller and woven wood shades, pleated 1 shades, wood and alternative wood blinds; custom shutters and Topar® light-reflecting fabrics. And exterior venetian blinds, screen products, shutters and awnings.
The Company's proprietary operating systems are equally innovative and unique. They offer ease of use, reliable performance, convenience and improved safety features, identified by its Designed with Safety in Mind logo. They include the EOS® modular hardware system, the UltraGlide(r) lift system, the PowerRise® battery-operated, remote-control lift system, the LiteRise® cordless system, as well as the PowerGlide® Luminette® Privacy Sheers and Duette® VertiglideTM honeycomb shades.
The company manufactures architectural products, sold under the Luxalon® name. The Company's product line demonstrates its innovative design capabilities and its expertise in metal fabrication, coil coating, roll forming and insulation.
The company develops linear aluminium ceilings, foam-filled sandwich walls, cladding systems and sun louvres.
Acoustical and decorative metal ceilings are appealing in the design and development of distinctive spaces. The Company's curved metal panel system is ideal for spaces such as elevator lobbies and conference rooms, where domed ceilings and upward lighting create a sense of space and volume.
Sandwich walls are manufactured from pre-painted aluminium or steel panels with insulation between the layers. These panels can be quickly assembled and provide a strong weather-resistant exterior that needs no painting.
Facade cladding systems are ideally suited for exterior renovations. Quadroclad, the Big Flat Facade Panel in the Luxalon® line, uses lightweight aluminium skins attached to an expanded aluminium core, giving it the flexibility to be used on both flat or curved surfaces.
Sun Louvres include a complete and versatile range of products to enhance facades and provide sun protection.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hunter Douglas NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hunter Douglas NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hunter Douglas NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hunter Douglas NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hunter Douglas NV Industry Position Analysis
6. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUNTER DOUGLAS NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hunter Douglas NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hunter Douglas NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hunter Douglas NV Major Shareholders
Hunter Douglas NV History
Hunter Douglas NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hunter Douglas NV Offices and Representations
Hunter Douglas NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hunter Douglas NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hunter Douglas NV Capital Market Snapshot
Hunter Douglas NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Hunter Douglas NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hunter Douglas NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hunter Douglas NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hunter Douglas NV 1-year Stock Charts
Hunter Douglas NV 5-year Stock Charts
Hunter Douglas NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hunter Douglas NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hunter Douglas NV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?