- The report contains detailed information about CTI Industries Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CTI Industries Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CTI Industries Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CTI Industries Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CTI Industries Corp. business.
About CTI Industries Corp.
CTI Industries Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and supply of flexible film products. The company provides value-added design, engineering and production for flexible film products. It offers various products utilizing flexible films, including novelty foil balloons, zippered pouches for food and home storage, specialty films for packaging and film products for medical applications.
The company produces, markets, and sells four principal lines of products, including novelty products, principally balloons, including foil balloons, latex balloons, punch balls and other inflatable toy items; flexible containers for home and consumer use for the storage and preservation of food and personal items; flexible films for food and other packaging and commercial applications; and specialty film products for various applications, including for medical uses.
The company prints, processes, and converts plastic film into finished products and produces latex balloons and novelty items. It markets and sells foil and latex balloons in the United States and in other countries. The company supplies coated, laminated, and printed films to various companies who generally convert these films into containers for the packaging of food and other items. It supplies containers to companies who market them to consumers who use them for the storage of food and personal items. The company also markets containers to and through retail outlets for use by consumers that include a resealable closure system and a valve permitting the evacuation of air from the pouch by a small pump device.
The company markets and sells its foil and latex balloons and related novelty items directly to retail stores and chains and through distributors, who in turn sell to retail stores and chains. Its balloon and novelty products are sold to consumers through various retail outlets, including general merchandise, discount and drugstore chains, grocery chains, card and gift shops, and party goods stores, as well as through florists and balloon decorators.
The company provides laminated films, and printed films to various customers who utilize the film to produce bags or pouches for the packaging of food, liquids and other items. It also produces finished products pouches and bags which are used for various applications, including as vacuumable consumer storage devices for clothing and other household items; as vacuumable pouches for household use in storage of food items; and custom and medical applications.
The company produces approximately 500 foil balloon designs, in different shapes and sizes, including Superloons 18 inches foil balloons in round or heart shape, generally made to be filled with helium and remain buoyant for long periods; Ultraloons 31 inches jumbo foil balloons made to be filled with helium and remain buoyant; Miniloons- 9 inches foil balloons made to be air-filled and sold on holder-sticks or for use in decorations; Card-B-Loons- (4 1/2 inches) air-filled foil balloons, often sold on a stick, used in floral arrangements or with a container of candy; Shape-A-Loons 18 inches to 48 inches shaped foil balloons made to be filled with helium; Minishapes 11 inches to 16 inches small shaped foil balloons designed to be air filled and sold on sticks as toys or inflated characters; and Balloon Jamz 20 inches to 40 inches round and shaped foil balloons which emit and amplify sound through a speaker attached to the balloon. In addition to size and shape, a principal element of the company's foil balloon products is the printed design or message contained on the balloon.
The company, through its majority owned subsidiary in Guadalajara, Mexico, Flexo Universal, S.A. de C.V. (Flexo Universal), manufactures latex balloons in 11 shapes and 46 colors. These balloons are marketed under the name Partyloons and Hitex. The company also manufactures toy balloon products including punch balls, water bombs and Animal Twisties.
Packaging Films and Custom Film Products
The company produces and sells films that are utilized for the packaging of various products, principally food products. It laminates, extrusion coat and prints films and sells them to customers who utilize the films for packaging applications. The companys customers generally use these film products to convert them to bags or pouches for the packaging of food and other products.
Pouches and Bags: The company produces various completed film products, generally in the form of a bag or pouch. These products include valved, resealable pouches for storage of household items; vacuum sealable bags for food storage; and resealable, valved bags for storage and vacuum sealing of food items in the household. The company offers a line of resealable, valved bags for storage and vacuum sealing of food items in the household. These storage bags function with a small hand or powered pump to evacuate air when the bag is sealed. This product line is marketed under the brand ZipVac.
Custom Film Products
The company develops and produces for customers products composed of flexible film, including products for medical applications.
The companys major customer includes Dollar Tree Stores; Rapak L.L.C; and S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
CTI Industries Corporation was founded in 1975.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CTI Industries Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CTI Industries Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CTI Industries Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CTI Industries Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CTI Industries Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CTI INDUSTRIES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CTI Industries Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CTI Industries Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CTI Industries Corp. Major Shareholders
CTI Industries Corp. History
CTI Industries Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CTI Industries Corp. Offices and Representations
CTI Industries Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CTI Industries Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CTI Industries Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CTI Industries Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
CTI Industries Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CTI Industries Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CTI Industries Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CTI Industries Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CTI Industries Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CTI Industries Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CTI Industries Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CTI Industries Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?