- The report contains detailed information about Craftmade International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Craftmade International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Craftmade International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Craftmade International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Craftmade International Inc. business.
About Craftmade International Inc.
Craftmade International, Inc. sells various home-related furnishings and products to specialty retailers and mass merchandisers.
The company operates in two segments: Specialty segment and Mass segment.
The Specialty Segment engages in the design, distribution, and marketing of ceiling fans, light kits, bath-strip lighting, interior lighting fixtures, light bulbs, door chimes, ventilation systems, outdoor patio furniture, and related accessories to a network of approximately 2000 lighting showrooms, patio dealers, and electrical wholesalers specializing in sales to the remodeling, new home construction, and replacement markets.
The Mass Segment engages in the design, distribution, and marketing of outdoor and indoor lighting, outdoor patio furniture, various fan accessories and lamp parts, and home decor items to mass merchandisers. The Mass segments outdoor lighting includes various lighting programs distributed to mass merchandisers in various designs and decorative finishes. The indoor lighting product line primarily includes portable lamps.
The Mass segment includes sales from four Craftmade subsidiaries: Trade Source International (Trade Source or TSI), Prime/Home Impressions, Inc. (PHI), Design Trends, LLC (Design Trends), and Woodard-CM, LLC (Woodard).
Specialty Segment Products
The Specialty segment is made up of products organized around two brands, each have various product offerings.
Craftmade: The Craftmade ceiling fan product line includes approximately 70 premium fan series for sale to the new home construction, remodeling, and replacement markets. Series lines include Causal, Modern, Outdoor, Traditional, and Youth, depending on the size, finish and other features, and range in price from the premium Chalice, Constantina, Quest, and Amphora series to various lower-end builder series.
Craftmade ceiling fans come in five motor sizes, five blade sizes, and approximately two dozen different decorative finishes. Craftmade also markets approximately 80 light kit models in various colors for attachment and use with its ceiling fans or other ceiling fans, along with parts and accessories for its ceiling fans and light kits.
The Specialty segment includes approximately 30 series of bath-strip lighting in different lengths and decorative finishes now sold under the Craftmade trade name (formerly Accolade). In addition, Craftmade offers approximately 30 designs of outdoor lighting in different decorative finishes, and adds new finishes and designs from time to time.
The company also offers approximately 2,000 different light bulbs and complementary lighting products, as well as various door chimes, pushbuttons, ventilation systems, and smoke alarms, which were formerly sold under the Teiber name.
Woodard: The company offers various outdoor patio furniture and related products, such as umbrellas and patio lighting. Product lines include approximately 20 cast iron, 30 cast and extruded aluminum, and several collections of all-weather wicker products, and they range from the premium Woodard Landgrave collection to Lyon Shaw series.
The company also cross-markets various decorative clocks and weather gauges, mini-post lanterns, tabletop, and freestanding candle lanterns, oil lanterns, and special order items under the Woodard and Lyon Shaw names.
Mass Segment Products
The Mass segments products are organized into three groups: lighting, patio furniture, and accessories.
Lighting: The company markets floor and table lamps, chandeliers, and wall sconces to various mass merchandisers through its Design Trends subsidiary. It also markets outdoor lighting in various decorative finishes, colors, and sizes to various mass merchandisers under the TSI Prime brand, as well as the retailers private label brands.
Patio Furniture: The company offers a suite of patio furniture, tables, and umbrellas under Woodard Worldwide, Carolina Forge and various private label trade names. Product categories include cast iron, extruded aluminum, and all-weather wicker furniture, as well as patio umbrellas and lighting.
Accessories: The Mass segment also markets programs of fan accessories and lamp parts, including universal down rods, pull-chains, and ceiling medallions to various mass merchandisers through PHI. Accessories also include non-core products, such as decorative ceiling medallions and adjustable window cornices.
The company primarily sells its products to customers in North America, principally in the United States. It also has an international sales office in Hong Kong.
The companys customers include Bed, Bath and Beyond, Costco, Lowes, and Wal-Mart.
The company identifies competition from Casablanca, Hunter, Generation Brands companies, Quorum, Litex Industries, Emerson Electric, Taconi, Agio, Brown Jordan, Tropitone, Designers Fountain, Catalina, Jimco Lamps, J. Hunt, Westinghouse, Kichler, and Minka.
Craftmade International, Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Craftmade International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Craftmade International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Craftmade International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Craftmade International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Craftmade International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRAFTMADE INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Craftmade International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Craftmade International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Craftmade International Inc. Major Shareholders
Craftmade International Inc. History
Craftmade International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Craftmade International Inc. Offices and Representations
Craftmade International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Craftmade International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Craftmade International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Craftmade International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Craftmade International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Craftmade International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Craftmade International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Craftmade International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Craftmade International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Craftmade International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Craftmade International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Craftmade International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?