- The report contains detailed information about Acme United Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Acme United Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Acme United Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Acme United Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Acme United Corp. business.
About Acme United Corp.
Acme United Corporation is a supplier of cutting, measuring, and safety products to the school, home, office, hardware, and industrial markets. The company's operations are in the United States, Canada, Europe (located in Germany) and Asia (located in Hong Kong and China).
The company has grouped its operations into three segments based on the geographical organization: United States (which includes its Asian operations); Canada; and Europe.
The company markets and sells under four main brands - Westcott, Clauss, Camillus, and PhysiciansCare.
Principal products within the cutting device category are scissors, shears, guillotine paper trimmers, rotary paper trimmers, rotary cutters, knives, hobby knives and blades, utility knives, manicure products, medical cutting instruments, and pencil sharpeners. Products introduced in 2009 included Westcott Ultra Soft Handle anti-microbial scissors, True Professional sewing shears, as well as a line of iPoint pencil sharpeners utilizing the companys proprietary non-stick coating. The company also added to its KleenEarth family of recycled products by modifying the production process to allow for multi-colored products.
In 2009, the company launched a family of knives with proprietary designs and high performance titanium carbonitride coatings. Also, the company began shipping the Clauss Speedpak utility knife with replaceable cartridges.
Principal products within the measuring instrument category are rulers, math tools and tape measures. Products introduced in 2009 included Westcott branded erasers, compasses and protractors. Products introduced in 2008 included Westcott anti-microbial rulers and math kits.
Principal products within the safety product category are first aid kits, personal protection products, and over-the-counter medication refills. Products introduced in 2009 included PhysiciansCare Emergency Care Responder Kits, Flu Care Kits, and a line of safety products with Microban. Products introduced in 2008 included PhysiciansCare Ready Care Kits and Triage First Aid Stations.
The major competitor in the cutting category is Fiskars Corporation. The major competitor in the measuring category is Helix International Ltd. The major competitor in the safety category is Johnson and Johnson.
Acme United Corporation was founded in 1867.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACME UNITED CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACME UNITED CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACME UNITED CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACME UNITED CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACME UNITED CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Acme United Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Acme United Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Acme United Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Acme United Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Acme United Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACME UNITED CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACME UNITED CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACME UNITED CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACME UNITED CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACME UNITED CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACME UNITED CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Acme United Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Acme United Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Acme United Corp. Major Shareholders
Acme United Corp. History
Acme United Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Acme United Corp. Offices and Representations
Acme United Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Acme United Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Acme United Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Acme United Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Acme United Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Acme United Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Acme United Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Acme United Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Acme United Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Acme United Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Acme United Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Acme United Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?