New York Times business profile (company report)
This report examines key company data such as New York Times foundation and activities, it’s structure, actual financial results and recent important events which influenced latest company’s performance and corporate direction. The report will be of considerable interest primarily to relevant development officers, executives, senior company officials and consultants, since it features up-to-date and unbiased information on New York Times activities and financial results.
New York Times history and details
- Key Executives;
- Head Office addresses and telephone numbers;
- Corporate web site;
- History of company foundation and activities.
New York Times structure and operations
- Company structure;
- Key businesses.
New York Times financial results (for last four quarters and annual results)
- Net income;
- Capital and operational expenditures;
- Other financial indicators.
- Company news;
- List of key events impacting recent performance and corporate direction.