- The report contains detailed information about Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. business.
About Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd., through its subsidiaries, develops residential real estate properties in China. The company focuses on developing residential projects, which consist of multiple residential buildings that include multi-layer apartment buildings, sub-high-rise apartment buildings or high-rise apartment buildings. Its projects include auxiliary services and amenities, such as retail outlets, leisure and health facilities, kindergartens and schools. It also develops small scale residential properties.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had completed 19 projects with a total gross floor area (GFA) of approximately 1,591,132 square meters and comprising a total of 16,404 units. It operates in seven markets, including Chengdu in Sichuan Province, Hefei in Anhui Province, Jinan in Shandong Province, Suzhou, Kunshan and Xuzhou in Jiangsu Province, and Zhengzhou in Henan Province. As of December 31, 2009, the company had a total GFA of 1,389,332 square meters for property projects under construction and a total GFA of 1,498,389 square meters for property projects under planning.
In addition, Zhengzhou Jiantou Xinyuan Real Estate Co. Ltd. (Jiantou Xinyuan), a property development company in which the company owns a 45% interest and which operates in Zhengzhou, has initiated 6 projects totaling 759,997 square meters, with 1 property under construction, 1 property under planning, and 4 completed projects.
PROPERTIES UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Jinan, Shandong Province
Jinan International City Garden: Jinan International City Garden is located on South Industrial Road of Hitech Industry Park in Jinan. Jinan International City Garden covers a site area of 93,928 square meters and has a total GFA of 264,416 square meters, of which 203,617 square meters are for high-rise buildings, 40,749 square meters are for sub-high-rise buildings, 9,672 square meters are for retail stores, and 10,378 square meters are for basements. As of December 31, 2009, the company had sold 4,580 units with a total GFA of 261,907 square meters.
Suzhou, Jiangsu Province
Suzhou International City Garden: Suzhou International City Garden is located on Mayun Road of Hitech District in Suzhou. It covers a site area of 119,089 square meters, and is expected to have a total GFA of 205,161 square meters, 204,157 square meters of which are for high-rise buildings and 1,004 square meters are for retail stores. As of December 31, 2009, the company had sold 846 units with a total GFA of 69,822 square meters.
Kunshan, Jiangsu Province
Kunshan International City Garden: Kunshan International City Garden is located on Lucheng Road in Kunshan of Jiangsu Province. This project covers a site area of 200,008 square meters and has a total GFA of 497,076 square meters, of which 5,965 square meters are for multi-layer buildings, 481,228 square meters are for high-rise buildings and 9,883 square meters are for retail stores. As of December 31, 2009, the company had sold 2,520 units with a total GFA of 226,569 square meters.
Zhengzhou, Henan Province
Zhengzhou Xinyuan Colorful Garden: Zhengzhou Xinyuan Colorful Garden is located on Hezuo Road of Erqi District in Zhengzhou. It covers a site area of 74,462 square meters and has a total GFA of 191,786 square meters, of which 48,638 square meters are for multi-layer buildings, 139,564 square meters are for high-rise buildings and 3,584 square meters are for retail stores. As of December 31, 2009, the company had sold 1,776 units with a total GFA of 144,850 square meters.
Chengdu, Sichuan Province
Chengdu Xinyuan Splendid Phase I: Chengdu Xinyuan Splendid Phase I is located on Donghong Road of Jinjiang District in Chengdu. This project covers a site area of 34,007 square meters, and has a total GFA of 230,893 square meters, consisting of 9 high-rise buildings. As of December 31, 2009, the company had sold 1,967 units with a total GFA of 134,080 square meters.
PROPERTIES UNDER PLANNING
Chengdu, Sichuan Province
Chengdu Xinyuan Splendid Phase II: Chengdu Xinyuan Splendid Phase II is located on Donghong Road of Jinjiang District in Chengdu, and is under planning. This project would cover a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XINYUAN REAL ESTATE CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. History
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?