- The report contains detailed information about Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB business.
About Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) engages in the ownership, management, and development of commercial properties in the Oresund region, Germany. The company develops and manages office, industrial/warehouse, logistics, and retail properties. As of December 31 2008, the companys property portfolio included 247 properties with a total lettable area of approximately 1,257,000 square meters.
Northern Harbour and Arlov
The properties at Northern Harbour are primarily warehouse and industrial buildings. The industrial areas at Northern Harbour and Arlov are located close to the major communication routes. During 2008, Wihlborgs acquired a property of 7,000 square meters and 37,000 square meters of land in the suburb.
Fosie and Limhamn
Wihlborgs property stock at Fosie and Limhamn as of December 31, 2008, was 38 properties totalling 130,000 square meters of rentable area. The properties in the suburb are at Fosie, Elisedal and the Annetorp industrial areas. The property in the suburb is Boplatsen 3 with a rentable area of 27,000 square meters.
The properties in this suburb are concentrated at the Hamn-City (Sydhamnen), Planteringen and Attekulla activity areas. As of December 31, 2008, the company owned 205,000 square meters at South divided into 31 properties, mostly industry, warehouses and commerce. Major tenants include Green Cargo, Nedermans, Swedfruit, Lernia, Willys, OB, Pharmaxim and Jinnestal Etikett.
As of December 31, 2008, the company owned 37 properties comprising 147,000 square meteres.
As December 31, 2008, the property portfolio in Lund consisted of 13 properties with a total lettable area of 91,000 square meters. These are located in Ideon Science Park, Gastelyckan, in the centre, and Vaster. At Ideon Science Park, Wihlborgs owns half of the total area, approximately 40,000 square meters of offices. Wihlborgs owns office and shop properties in central Lund. At Väster, Wihlborgs owns industrial, office, warehouse and commercial properties. Wihlborgs also has a property that houses Humanus college at what is referred to as the Sockerbruk area.
As of December 31, 2008, the companys property portfolio in Copenhagen consisted of 11 properties with a total lettable area of 106,000 square meters. Lautraupvang business zone consists of office properties, the tenants are primarily IT companies. Wihlborgs properties are good and located in a desirable area. Wihlborgs also owns a logistics property with 14,000 square meters of warehouse space located in Brøndby and one property of 1,200 square meters in Fureso Municipality. The lease costs for the areas amount to DKK 350-700 per square meters. During 2008 Wihlborgs acquired four properties in Copenhagen with a total area of 20,000 square meters.
The property portfolio in Other locations consists of seven undeveloped sites in Landskrona and in Svedala, five industrial and warehouse properties in eastern and northern Skane.
The company owns 40 per cent of Medeon AB. This is a marketing company that is operated together with Malmo Stad. 50 per cent of Ideon Center AB is owned by Wihlborgs and Ikano Fastighets AB.
The company also owns 33.3 per cent of Dockan Exploatering AB. The company engages in the production of plans and infrastructure investments for the new Dockan district located at Western Harbour in Malmo.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) was founded in 1924.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Industry Position Analysis
6. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WIHLBORGS FASTIGHETER AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Major Shareholders
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB History
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Offices and Representations
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Capital Market Snapshot
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB 1-year Stock Charts
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB 5-year Stock Charts
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?