- The report contains detailed information about UOL Group, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for UOL Group, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The UOL Group, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes UOL Group, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of UOL Group, Ltd. business.
About UOL Group, Ltd.
UOL Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in real estate, retail, and hospitality businesses. The company operates and manages hotels and resorts in Singapore, Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Peoples Republic of China, the United States, Canada, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, and India.
The company operates through five segments, including Hotel Operations, Property Investments, Property Development, Management Services, and Investments.
Hotel operations: This segment engages in the operation of hotels and serviced apartments in Singapore, Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Myanmar, and The Peoples Republic of China.
Property investments: This segment engages in the rental of commercial and residential properties.
Property development: This segment engages in the sales of residential properties.
Management services: This segment engages in managing of properties and projects.
Investments: This segment engages in the equity investments and sale of quoted investments.
Real estate Properties
Twin Regency: Twin Regency is a residential development comprising 234 units of condominium apartments.
Newton Suites: Newton Suites is a residential apartment comprising 118 units.
Regency Suites: Regency Suites is a project undertaken by Regency One Development Pte. Ltd., a 80%-owned subsidiary of the company. The project comprises 84 apartments in a 36-storey block and 20 SOHO units in a 7-storey block.
Southbank: Kings & Queens Development Pte. Ltd., a 70%-owned subsidiary of the company, is developing the former Eng Cheong Tower site into a 40-storey residential block with 197 apartments, and a 20-storey SOHO block with 60 SOHO units and 16 retail units.
The Regency at Tiong Bahru: The Regency at Tiong Bahru, a project undertaken by United Regency Pte. Ltd., a 60%-owned subsidiary of the company, comprises 158 apartment units in two 35-storey blocks.
One-north residences: Vista Development Pte Ltd, a 30%-owned associated company, is developing one-north residences. The project comprises 22 retail units and 405 units of residential apartments.
One Amber: The property will be developed into four 23-storey blocks with 562 apartment units.
Pavilion 11: Pavilion 11, a project undertaken by UOL Development (Novena) Pte. Ltd., comprises 180 apartment units.
Duchess Residences: this property developed into 120 apartment units.
Nassim Park Residences: Nassim Park Developments Pte. Ltd. in which the companyhas a 50% interest, acquired the property known as Nassim Park. The freehold property will be developed into 100 apartment units.
Breeze by the East: UOL Development Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, acquired the freehold site known as East Coast Ville and is developing it into a 7-block 5-storey condominium comprising 88 units.
Green Meadows: UOL Development Pte Ltd completed its acquisition of the property known as Green Meadows. The freehold property will be developed into approximately 400 apartment units for sale.
Spottiswoode Park/ Oakswood Heights: UOL Development Pte Ltd entered into conditional agreements to acquire two properties at Spottiswoode Park known as Spottiswoode Apartment and Oakswood Heights. The freehold sites will be developed into approximately 231 apartment units.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Panorama: Promatik Emas Sdn. Bhd., a 55%-owned subsidiary, completed the purchase of the freehold property at No. 2A Persiaran Hamphire, Kuala Lumpur. The site would be developed into approximately 223 luxury apartment units.
Shanghai, The Peoples Republic of China
Le Marquis: The company has 37% interest in Shanghai Xin Yue Real Estate Development Co. Ltd., which has developed 169 units in its luxury apartment in central Shanghai. The project is located at ZhaoJia Bang Road in the Xuhui District.
Parkroyal on Beach Road: Parkroyal on Beach Road is a 343-room hotel
Parkroyal on Kitchener Road: Parkroyal on Kitchener Roadis a 534-room hotel.
Pan Pacific Orchard: Pan Pacific Orchard is a 21-storey, 198-room hotel located along Claymore Road.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UOL GROUP, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UOL GROUP, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UOL GROUP, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UOL GROUP, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UOL GROUP, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. UOL Group, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of UOL Group, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of UOL Group, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. UOL Group, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. UOL Group, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. UOL GROUP, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UOL GROUP, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UOL GROUP, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UOL GROUP, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UOL GROUP, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UOL GROUP, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
UOL Group, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
UOL Group, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
UOL Group, Ltd. Major Shareholders
UOL Group, Ltd. History
UOL Group, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
UOL Group, Ltd. Offices and Representations
UOL Group, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
UOL Group, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
UOL Group, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
UOL Group, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
UOL Group, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
UOL Group, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
UOL Group, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
UOL Group, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
UOL Group, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
UOL Group, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
UOL Group, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
UOL Group, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?