Thomas Properties Group Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ASSESSMENT
COVID-19 impact is taken into consideration during the analysisThomas Properties Group Inc. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between Thomas Properties Group Inc. and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of Thomas Properties Group Inc. position in the Real Estate Industry.
- The report contains detailed information about Thomas Properties Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Thomas Properties Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Thomas Properties Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Thomas Properties Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Thomas Properties Group Inc. business.
About Thomas Properties Group Inc.
Thomas Properties Group, Inc., through its operating partnership, Thomas Properties Group, L.P., operates as a full-service real estate company that owns, acquires, develops, and manages primarily office, as well as mixed-use and residential properties in the United States.
The companys primary areas of focus are the acquisition and ownership of premier properties, both on a consolidated basis and through strategic joint ventures, property development and redevelopment, and property management activities. Property operations include rental operations, property management, asset management, and leasing.
The companys properties are located in southern California and Sacramento, California; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; northern Virginia; and Houston, Texas, and Austin, Texas. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned interests in and asset managed 27 operating properties with 13.2 million rentable square feet and provided asset and/or property management services on behalf of third parties for an additional 4 operating properties with 2.2 million rentable square feet. It also has a development pipeline of approximately 10.0 million square feet of primarily office development and 2,937 residential units.
The company has been retained by Korean Air, a subsidiary of Hanjin Group, as fee developer for the entitlement, design and redevelopment of the 2.7 acre Wilshire Grand property in downtown Los Angeles, for which the company intends to develop 2 buildings to include approximately 1.5 million square feet of office, 560 hotel rooms, and 100 residential condominiums, with supporting retail and restaurant uses, for a total project size of approximately 2.5 million gross square feet. The company has also been retained by a local government agency in California to provide real estate consulting services.
Partnerships and Joint Ventures
The company is the general partner and holds an ownership interest of 25% in TPG/CalSTRS, LLC (TPG/CalSTRS), a joint venture with the California State Teachers Retirement System (CalSTRS), which owns 12 office properties. In addition, TPG/CalSTRS is the general partner and holds a 25% interest in a joint venture between TPG/CalSTRS, an affiliate of Lehman Brothers, Inc. (Lehman) and another institutional investor (the Austin Portfolio Joint Venture), which owns 10 office properties in Austin, Texas. The company is also the general partner and holds an interest in the Thomas High Performance Green Fund, L.P. (the Green Fund), which develops, redevelops, and invests in commercial buildings.
Thomas Properties Group, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Thomas Properties Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Thomas Properties Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Thomas Properties Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Thomas Properties Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Thomas Properties Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THOMAS PROPERTIES GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Thomas Properties Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Thomas Properties Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Thomas Properties Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Thomas Properties Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Key Executives
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Thomas Properties Group Inc. History
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Thomas Properties Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Thomas Properties Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?