- The report contains detailed information about Taubman Centers Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Taubman Centers Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Taubman Centers Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Taubman Centers Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Taubman Centers Inc. business.
About Taubman Centers Inc.
Taubman Centers, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership, management, leasing, acquisition, development, and expansion of regional shopping centers. As of December 31, 2006, the company's portfolio included 22 urban and suburban regional and super-regional shopping centers in 10 states. The Operating Partnership also owns certain regional retail shopping center development projects and approximately 99% of The Taubman Company LLC (the Manager), which manages the shopping centers and provides other services to the Operating Partnership and to the company.
The Shopping Center Business
The companys shopping centers are located in major metropolitan areas, in communities, including Atlantic City, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Orlando, Phoenix, San Francisco, Tampa, and Washington, D.C.
The shopping centers range in size between 242,000 and 1.6 million square feet of GLA and between 197,000 and 624,000 square feet of Mall GLA. The smallest center has approximately 60 stores, and the largest has approximately 200 stores. Of the 22 centers, 19 are super-regional shopping centers.
The company's shopping centers have approximately 3,000 stores operated by their mall tenants under approximately 1,000 trade names; have 64 anchors, operating under 15 trade names; lease most of Mall GLA to national chains, including subsidiaries or divisions of The Limited (The Limited, Express, Victoria's Secret, and others), Gap (Gap, Gap Kids, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and others), and Foot Locker, Inc. (Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, and others); and are among the most productive (measured by mall tenants' average sales per square foot) in the United States.
The companys major tenants include Limited (The Limited, Express, Victoria's Secret, and others); Gap (Gap, Gap Kids, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and others); Forever 21 (Forever 21, XXI Forever, and others); Abercrombie & Fitch (Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, and others); Foot Locker (Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, and others); Williams-Sonoma (Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids); Talbots (Talbots, J. Jill); Ann Taylor; The TJX Companies (Marshalls, T.J. Maxx); and Luxottica (Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut International, Things Remembered, and others).
The company announced agreements with The Forbes Company and Benderson Development Company, Inc. to jointly develop University Town Center, a regional mall in Sarasota Fla. The 900,000 sq. ft., two-level, regional shopping center is part of a 276-acre mixed-use development anchored by Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Macy's.
The company qualifies as a REIT under the Internal Revenue Code. As a REIT, the company would not be subjected to federal income tax to the extent it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its shareholders.
Taubman Centers, Inc. was founded in 1950.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Taubman Centers Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Taubman Centers Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Taubman Centers Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Taubman Centers Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Taubman Centers Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAUBMAN CENTERS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Taubman Centers Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Taubman Centers Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Taubman Centers Inc. Major Shareholders
Taubman Centers Inc. History
Taubman Centers Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Taubman Centers Inc. Offices and Representations
Taubman Centers Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Taubman Centers Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Taubman Centers Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Taubman Centers Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Taubman Centers Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Taubman Centers Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Taubman Centers Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Taubman Centers Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Taubman Centers Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Taubman Centers Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Taubman Centers Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Taubman Centers Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?