- The report contains detailed information about Royal Invest International Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Royal Invest International Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Royal Invest International Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Royal Invest International Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Royal Invest International Corp business.
About Royal Invest International Corp
Royal Invest International Corp. engages in the ownership, operation, and management of real estate in Europe. The companys property portfolio includes office buildings and business centers located in Germany and the Netherlands. As of December 31, 2008, it owned 18 properties of approximately 88,077 square meters.
Commercial real property located at Tackenweide 12, in Emmerich, Germany, situated on a 13,646 square meters site area (approximately 146,884 square feet), consisting of 9,005 square meters rentable floor surface (approximately 96,929 square feet) business accommodation, as well as 1.478 square meters (approximately 15,909 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at Sloterweg 22 in Badhoevedorp, the Netherlands, situated on a 2,246 square meters site area (approximately 24,176 square feet), consisting of 2,680 square meters (approximately 28,817 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at Mijlweg 7, in Vianen, the Netherlands situated on a 3,918 square meters site area (approximately 42,173 square feet), consisting of 652 square meters rental floor surface (approximately 7,018 square feet) business accommodation, as well as 2.227 square meters (approximately 23,971 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at De Berenkoog 53, in Alkmaar, the Netherlands situated on a 2,995 square meters site area (approximately 32,238 square feet), consisting of 1,334 square meters rental floor surface (approximately 14,359 square feet) business accommodation, as well as 676 square meters (approximately 7,276 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at Keulsekade 216, in Utrecht, the Netherlands situated on an 11,565 square meters site area (approximately 124,485 square feet), consisting of 7,771 square meters rental floor surface (approximately 83,646 square feet) business accommodation, as well as 1,233 square meters (approximately 13,272 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at Edisonweg 9, in Woerden, the Netherlands situated on a 762 square meters site area (approximately 8,202 square feet), consisting of 775 square meters (approximately 8,342 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at De Schans 1802, in Lelystad, the Netherland situated on a 1,658 square meters site area (approximately 17,847 square feet), consisting of 900 square meters rental floor surface (approximately 9,688 square feet) warehouse/storage space, 491 square meters rental floor surface (approximately 5,285 square feet) business accommodation, as well as 1,728 square meters (approximately 18,600 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at Franciscusweg 8-10, in Hilversum, the Netherlands situated on a 12,129 square meters site area (approximately 130,556 square feet), consisting of 1,550 square meters rental floor surface (approximately 16,684 square feet) business accommodation, as well as 10,266 square meters (approximately 110,502 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at Schepersmaat 4, in Assen, the Netherlands, situated on a 39,344 square meters site area (approximately 423,495 square feet), consisting of 400 square meters rental floor surface (approximately 4,306 square feet) warehouse/storage space, as well as 17,938 square meters (approximately 193,083 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at Parallelweg 29 in Beverwijk, The Netherlands situated on a 4,808 square meters site area (approximately 51,753 square feet), consisting of 2,975 square meters rental floor surface (approximately 32,023 square feet) rentable floor surface office space.
Commercial real property located at Kriuisweg 855, 857, 859 in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands situated on a 4,470 square meters site area (approximately 48,115 square feet), consisting of 1,881 square meters rental floor surface (approximately 20,247 square feet) rentable floor surface of
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Royal Invest International Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Royal Invest International Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Royal Invest International Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Royal Invest International Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Royal Invest International Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROYAL INVEST INTERNATIONAL CORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Royal Invest International Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Royal Invest International Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Royal Invest International Corp Major Shareholders
Royal Invest International Corp History
Royal Invest International Corp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Royal Invest International Corp Offices and Representations
Royal Invest International Corp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Royal Invest International Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Royal Invest International Corp Capital Market Snapshot
Royal Invest International Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Royal Invest International Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Royal Invest International Corp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Royal Invest International Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Royal Invest International Corp 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Invest International Corp 5-year Stock Charts
Royal Invest International Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Royal Invest International Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Invest International Corp Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?