- The report contains detailed information about Roberts Realty Investors Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Roberts Realty Investors Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Roberts Realty Investors Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Roberts Realty Investors Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Roberts Realty Investors Inc. business.
About Roberts Realty Investors Inc.
Roberts Realty Investors, Inc. owns and operates multifamily residential, retail, and office properties as a self-administered, self-managed equity real estate investment trust, or REIT. The company enters into contractual commitments with Roberts Properties, Inc. and Roberts Properties Construction, Inc. The contracts between Roberts Realty and the Roberts Companies relate to the development and construction of real estate assets and the acquisition of real estate. The company develops, constructs, owns, and manages multifamily apartment communities, neighborhood retail centers, and one office building, all of which are located in Georgia.
The company conducts its operations through three segments: the multifamily segment consisting of operating apartment communities; the retail/office segment consisting of operating retail centers and an office building; and the land segment consisting of various tracts of land that are either under development and construction or held for investment.
The Operating Partnership
Roberts Properties Residential, L.P., the operating partnership, owns all of the company's properties directly or indirectly through wholly owned subsidiaries. As of March 14, 2007, Roberts Realty owned a 76.4% interest in the operating partnership and is its sole general partner.
Alpharetta / Johns Creek
Addison Place Apartments and Townhomes: Addison Place is a 403-unit community located on Abbotts Bridge Road near the intersection of Abbotts Bridge and Jones Bridge roads. The first phase, the Addison Place townhomes, contains 118 townhouses consisting of 60 two-bedroom townhouses of approximately 1,497 square feet each and 58 three-bedroom townhouses of approximately 1,903 square feet each. The second phase, the Addison Place apartments, contains 285 garden-style apartment homes. It has 11 different floor plans, including 60 one-bedroom units ranging from 765 to 1,034 square feet, 147 two-bedroom units ranging from 1,150 to 1,550 square feet, 58 three-bedroom units at approximately 1,706 square feet and 20 four-bedroom units at approximately 2,074 square feet, along with 40 direct-entry garages.
Grand Pavilion: Grand Pavilion is a 62,323 square foot retail center located at the intersection of Kimball Bridge Road and State Bridge Road. The company's major tenants are Results Realty Services, a real estate agency office, and Carter Barnes, an upscale hair salon.
Westside: The company's 44.0-acre Westside property is located between Haynes Bridge Road and Mansell Road within a 220-acre master planned development known as Westside, a new upscale mixed-use development that includes condominiums, office space, retail, university education and retirement housing, as well as Encore Park for the Arts, a 27-acre arts complex including a performing arts center and a 12,000-seat amphitheater.
Perimeter Center/North Springs Area
North Springs: The company's North Springs property is a 9.84-acre site zoned for 120 condominium units, 236 apartment units, 210,000 square feet of office space and 56,000 square feet of retail space. The property is located on Peachtree Dunwoody Road across the street from MARTAs North Springs rail station in the affluent Perimeter Center submarket of Atlanta.
Northridge Office Building: The company's three-story, 37,864 square foot office building serves as corporate headquarters. The company occupies 6,827 square feet on the third floor and lease 6,300 square feet to Roberts Properties and Roberts Construction. As of December 31, 2006, the property was 43.8% occupied.
Peachtree Corners Area
Peachtree Parkway: The company's 23.5-acre Peachtree Parkway property is zoned for 292 apartment units. The property is located on Peachtree Parkway at the intersection of Peachtree Corners Circle and across the street from the upscale Forum Shopping Center.
Mall of Georgia Area
Bassett Shopping Center: The company's Bassett Shopping Center is a 19,949 square foot retail center located across the ring road from the Mall of Georgia.
Spectrum Shopping Center: The company's two-level Spectrum Shopping Center is a 30,050 square foot retail center located across Highway 20 from the Mall of Georgia. As of December 31, 2006, the property was 61.8% leased. The company's major tenant is Shenanigans Hair Studio, a 3,790 square foot hair care facility.
Sawmill: The company's Sawmill property is a 22.0-acre parcel of undeveloped land that is zoned for 154 residential units. The land is located near the intersection of Georgia Highway 9 and Old Atlanta Road in the City of Cumming.
Highway 20: The company's Highway 20 property is a 38.2-acre parcel of undeveloped land that is zoned for 210 residential units. The land is located on Georgia Highway 20 at the intersection of Elm Street, north of the City of Cummings town square.
The company has elected to be treated as a REIT for federal income tax purposes and would not be subject to federal income tax, provided it distributes at least 90% of its REIT taxable income to its stockholders.
In October 2006, the company purchased a 1.34-acre parcel of land located adjacent to its Grand Pavilion retail center. In December 2006, the company acquired the remaining 18% undivided interest in its Peachtree Parkway property from an unaffiliated third party.
Roberts Realty Investors, Inc. was formed in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Roberts Realty Investors Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Roberts Realty Investors Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROBERTS REALTY INVESTORS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Major Shareholders
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. History
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Offices and Representations
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Roberts Realty Investors Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?