- The report contains detailed information about PPK Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PPK Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PPK Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PPK Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PPK Group Limited business.
About PPK Group Limited
Plaspak Group Ltd is a manufacturer in Australia's rigid plastic packaging industry. Plaspak has established manufacturing plants along Australia's eastern seaboard, close to the company's domestic market base. These plants also service Plaspak's growing export base. Currently, the Plaspak Group comprises Plaspak Contaplas, Plaspak Closures, Plaspak Trigger Sprays, Plaspak PET, Spraypac NZ, Plaspak Qld, Plaspak Townsville, Steri-Plas and JWS Plastics.
The Company manufactures and distributes a range of plastic bottles, containers, caps, closures, and other packaging components, including custom designs tailored to specific customers; imports disposable trigger spray devices under exclusive licence; produces bottles approved for the transportation of dangerous goods such as petroleum and chemical products; manufactures a range of recyclable PET bottles and containers; and holds exclusive Australasian rights to distribute and market the Pecap Aerosol System, a non-polluting, non-flammable, and non-toxic aerosol technology.
Plaspak manufactures a range of plastic caps, closures, container seals and plastic accessories in two ISO9002 accredited manufacturing sites. The company manufactures and distributes to over 3,300 local and international customers. It has the exclusive licence to market and distribute in Australia the full range of Canyon Trigger Sprays manufactured by Canyon Corporation of Japan.
These products include a variety of stock products ranging from 18 mm to 95 mm neck diameters to suit the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, beverages, foodstuff and chemical industries; A variety of tamper evident closures to suit 28 mm, 38 mm, 63 mm, 83 mm and 95 mm neck sizes; 28mm plain, 28mm T/E & 38mm plain Push/Pull Sports Cap for the beverage market; and a range of child resistant closures in 33 mm, 38 mm, & 72 mm neck sizes.
These products include a diverse range of bottles, jars, and containers ranging in size from 30 ml to10 litre using high and low density polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene terephalate (PET); dangerous goods approved containers for the chemical and agricultural industries; and containers approved for the veterinary, pharmaceutical and personal care industries.
These products include standard type sprays; foaming and adjustable sprays; standard neck sizes 28/400 and 28/410; suitable for multi-purpose cleaners, glass cleaners, bathroom cleaners, starch products, disinfectants, insecticides and many other similar uses; range of colours including two-tone and clear; and variations in materials and colours are possible according to customer requirement and volumes.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PPK GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PPK GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PPK GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PPK GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PPK GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PPK Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PPK Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PPK Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PPK Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PPK Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. PPK GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PPK GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PPK GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PPK GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PPK GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PPK GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PPK Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PPK Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PPK Group Limited Major Shareholders
PPK Group Limited History
PPK Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PPK Group Limited Offices and Representations
PPK Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PPK Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PPK Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
PPK Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
PPK Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PPK Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PPK Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PPK Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
PPK Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
PPK Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PPK Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PPK Group Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?