Palmetto Real Estate Trust Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Palmetto Real Estate Trust that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Palmetto Real Estate Trust. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Palmetto Real Estate Trust financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Palmetto Real Estate Trust competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Palmetto Real Estate Trust business.
About Palmetto Real Estate Trust
Palmetto Real Estate Trust operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) engages in the ownership, development, and rental of various commercial properties.
The trusts properties are rented for restaurants, department stores, convenience food stores, grocery stores, and various other retail establishments. The Trust owns and leases commercial properties throughout South Carolina with a substantial majority located in the Greenville, South Carolina area.
Speedy Cash of SC: 1307 Richland Avenue, Aiken, South Carolina; masonry, brick and block building; 2,344 square feet; adequate parking.
Rent Smart, Inc.: 405 South Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville, South Carolina; block and masonry building; 3,600 square feet.
Jones Auto Detail: Reidville Road, Spartanburg, South Carolina; masonry and block building; 1,632 square feet.
Enigma Spinx (retail convenience store and service station): HaywoodPelham Road, Greenville, South Carolina; two masonry and block buildings; 8,500 square feet.
Venture Park: Rutherford Road, Greenville, South Carolina; three concrete block warehouses.
Pleasantburg Shopping Center: Laurens Road, Greenville, South Carolina; brick masonry and concrete building; 162,000 square feet.
Lil Cricket Food Stores property: I-85, Spartanburg, South Carolina; block and masonry building; 4,000 square feet.
BP Oil Station: I-385 and Roper Mountain Road, Greenville, South Carolina; block and masonry building; 2,000 square feet.
Laurens Road Property: Laurens Road, Greenville, South Carolina; block and masonry building; 3,000 square feet.
Transit Drive Property: 216 Transit Drive, Greenville, South Carolina; brick building containing approximately 6,700 square feet.
Lesco, Inc.: Northway Court, Greer, South Carolina; block and masonry building; approximately 6,000 square feet.
Tireama, Inc.: 236 East Blackstock Road, Spartanburg, South Carolina; block and masonry building; approximately 3,000 square feet.
Atlas Services, Inc.: 90 Sunbelt Boulevard, Columbia, South Carolina; metal building containing approximately 20,000 square feet located on 2 acres.
Atlas Services, Inc.: Old Mill Road, Mauldin, South Carolina; brick and metal building containing approximately 17,500 square feet.
TruGreen Chemlawn: 255 Echelon Road, Greenville, South Carolina; brick and metal building containing approximately 17,500 square feet.
Taylors Point Shopping Center: Wade Hampton Boulevard, Greenville, South Carolina; brick and masonry building containing 45,922 square feet located on 5.4 acres.
Potomac Place Shopping Center: 3214 Augusta Road, Greenville, South Carolina; brick and masonry building containing 23,486 square feet located on 2.3 acres.
The Sunshine House: 915 Kennerly Road, Irmo, South Carolina; brick veneer building containing approximately 8,750 square feet located on 2.34 acres.
FedEx Ground Packaging: 135 FedEx Way, Greenville, South Carolina, 15.8 acres.
The Sunshine House: 3300 Targot Lane, Mt. Pleasant South Carolina; brick veneer building containing approximately 8,750 square feet located on 1.58 acres.
Freds Inc.: 2554 U.S. Highway 25 South, Greenwood, South Carolina; brick and block building; 20,748 square feet.
Sawyer Electronics: 1210 Poinsett Highway, Greenville, South Carolina; brick, block and masonry building, 12,227 square feet.
Nolan Printing Company: 1208 Poinsett Highway, Greenville, South Carolina; concrete and masonry building 3,900 square feet.
Ridgeview Center: 913 1/2 Main Street, Laurens, South Carolina; concrete block and masonry building containing approximately 33,395 square feet.
The trust is qualified to be taxed as an REIT, under the Internal Revenue Code, Section 856, as amended, and the applicable state laws of the State of South Carolina. As a REIT, it would not be subject to federal income tax to the extent that it distributes at least 85% of its taxable income to its shareholders.
Palmetto Real Estate Trust, formerly known as Palmetto Industrial Corporation, was organized in 1972.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Palmetto Real Estate Trust Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Palmetto Real Estate Trust and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Palmetto Real Estate Trust and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Palmetto Real Estate Trust Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Palmetto Real Estate Trust Industry Position Analysis
6. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PALMETTO REAL ESTATE TRUST VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Palmetto Real Estate Trust 1-year Stock Charts
Palmetto Real Estate Trust 5-year Stock Charts
Palmetto Real Estate Trust vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Palmetto Real Estate Trust vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Major Shareholders
Palmetto Real Estate Trust History
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Offices and Representations
Palmetto Real Estate Trust SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Capital Market Snapshot
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Industry Industry Statistics
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Palmetto Real Estate Trust Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?