- The report contains detailed information about NTS Realty Holdings LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NTS Realty Holdings LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NTS Realty Holdings LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NTS Realty Holdings LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NTS Realty Holdings LP business.
About NTS Realty Holdings LP
NTS Realty Holdings Limited Partnership engages in the development, construction, ownership, and operation of multifamily properties, commercial, and retail real estate. NTS Realty Capital, Inc. and NTS Realty Partners, LLC serve as the general partners of the company.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 24 properties, including 7 office and business centers, 14 multifamily properties and 3 retail properties. The properties are located in and around Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky; Fort Lauderdale and Orlando, Florida; Indianapolis, Indiana; Memphis and Nashville, Tennessee; Richmond, Virginia; and Atlanta, Georgia. Its office and business centers aggregate approximately 671,000 square feet. The companys multifamily properties contain 4,029 units. It retail properties contain approximately 210,000 square feet.
Office Buildings and Business Centers
NTS Center: It is an office complex with approximately 123,000 net rentable square feet in Louisville, Kentucky.
Sears Office Building: It is an office building with approximately 66,900 net rentable square feet in Louisville, Kentucky.
Clarke American: It is a business center with approximately 50,000 net rentable square feet in Louisville, Kentucky.
Lakeshore Business Center Phase I: It is a business center with approximately 100,400 net rentable square feet in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Lakeshore Business Center Phase II: It is a business center with approximately 95,700 net rentable square feet in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Lakeshore Business Center Phase III: It is a business center with approximately 38,900 net rentable square feet in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Peachtree Corporate Center: It is a business park with approximately 196,000 net rentable square feet in Atlanta, Georgia.
Park Place Apartments: It is a 464-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 44.8-acre tract in Lexington, Kentucky.
The Willows of Plainview Apartments: It is a 310-unit luxury apartment complex located on 2 tracts of land totaling 19.1-acres in Louisville, Kentucky.
Willow Lake Apartments: It is a 207-unit luxury apartment complex located on an 18-acre tract in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Lakes Apartments: It is a 230-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 19.7-acre tract in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Grove at Richland Apartments: It is a 292-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 10.5-acre tract in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Grove at Whitworth Apartments: It is a 301-unit luxury apartment complex located on 12.1-acre tract in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Grove at Swift Creek Apartments: It is a 240-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 32.9-acre tract in Richmond, Virginia.
Castle Creek Apartments: It is a 276-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 16-acre tract in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Lake Clearwater Apartments: It is a 216-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 10.6-acre tract in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Shelby Farms Apartments: It is a 450-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 30.2-acre tract in Memphis, Tennessee.
Bed, Bath & Beyond: It is an approximately 35,000 square foot facility in Louisville, Kentucky.
Outlet Mal: It is an approximately 162,600 square foot mall in Louisville, Kentucky.
Springs Station: It is a retail facility with approximately 12,000 net rentable square feet in Louisville, Kentucky.
Consolidated Joint Venture Properties
Golf Brook Apartments: It is a 195-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 19.2-acre tract in Orlando, Florida. As of December 31, 2009, the property was 93% occupied. It owns a 51% interest in this property.
Sabal Park Apartments: It is a 162-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 14.3-acre tract in Orlando, Florida. As of December 31, 2009, the property was 91% occupied. It owns a 51% interest in this property.
Unconsolidated Joint Venture Properties
Multifamily Properties: It is a 484-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 24.9-acre tract in Louisville, Kentucky. As of December 31, 2009, the property was 94% occupied. The company owns a 60% tenant in common interest in this property.
Creeks Edge at Stony Point Apartments: It is a 202-unit luxury apartment complex located on a 26.3-acre tract in Richmond, Virginia. As of December 31, 2009, the property was 93% occupied. The company owns a 51% tenant in common interest in this property.
On December 23, 2010, NTS Realty Holdings LP announced that it completed the acquisition of a multifamily property located in Sanford, Florida (near Orlando, Florida in Seminole County), commonly known as Plantation Lakes Apartments (the Property). The Property is a 362-unit luxury apartment complex located on 31.62 acres offering garden style units that feature large floor plans, private entry units, 9 and 10 foot ceilings, direct access garages and detached garages.
During 2009, the companys major tenants included Social Security Administration; Clarke American Checks, Inc.; ECI Telecom; Bed, Bath & Beyond; NTS Development Co.; John J. Kirlin, Inc.; Patterson Dental Supply; Kimley-Horn & Associates; Devry, Inc.; and First American Default Information Svcs.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NTS Realty Holdings LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NTS Realty Holdings LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NTS Realty Holdings LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NTS Realty Holdings LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NTS Realty Holdings LP Industry Position Analysis
6. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NTS REALTY HOLDINGS LP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NTS Realty Holdings LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NTS Realty Holdings LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NTS Realty Holdings LP Major Shareholders
NTS Realty Holdings LP History
NTS Realty Holdings LP Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NTS Realty Holdings LP Offices and Representations
NTS Realty Holdings LP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NTS Realty Holdings LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NTS Realty Holdings LP Capital Market Snapshot
NTS Realty Holdings LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
NTS Realty Holdings LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NTS Realty Holdings LP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NTS Realty Holdings LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NTS Realty Holdings LP 1-year Stock Charts
NTS Realty Holdings LP 5-year Stock Charts
NTS Realty Holdings LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NTS Realty Holdings LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NTS Realty Holdings LP Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?